What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have my dog put down

Was he very heavy??

Stinky John?

:lol::lol:

Having to go through pregnancy loss with our lass. Having to watch my grandad and our lass's waste away and die with smoking related illnesses.

I had this only a couple of weeks ago. We went to the 1st scan & were told there was no heartbeat there. My mrs had a feeling all along that there was something not right. She said it to me, & me, being a typical bloke, said I didn't want to hear that kind of talk. So, she had this feeling for weeks until the day of the scan. Coincidentally, she started to bleed that morning & she knew something was wrong. Christ, did I feel like a guilty when she reminded me that she had mentioned it to me. The whole journey to the hospital was spent in silence. Simply because we both were almost certain what news was ahead of us.

I had a tough day or two afterwards but she took it harder than me. Which is completely understandable. The way I look at it is that if this was going to happen, this was the best time for it. Not that there's ever a good time. She still brings it up maybe once a week or so. It's very sad but life goes on, I suppose...

Last edited:
Was he very heavy??

:lol::lol:

I had this only a couple of weeks ago. We went to the 1st scan & were told there was no heartbeat there. My mrs had a feeling all along that there was something not right. She said it to me, & me, being a typical bloke, said I didn't want to hear that kind of talk. So, she had this feeling for weeks until the day of the scan. Coincidentally, she started to bleed that morning & she knew something was wrong. Christ, did I feel like a guilty when she reminded me that she had mentioned it to me. The whole journey to the hospital was spent in silence. Simply because we both were almost certain what news was ahead of us.

I had a tough day or two afterwards but she took it harder than me. Which is completely understandable. The way I look at it is that if this was going to happen, this was the best time for it. Not that there's ever a good time. She still brings it up maybe once a week or so. It's very sad but life goes on, I suppose...

Sorry to hear that. Sounds very familiar.

We managed to conceive again within 3 months but that was a very hard time.

Fair play. Hopefully we'll get lucky as well soon. It's a wonderful feeling.

Best of luck mate.

No-one bothers to tell you this but 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. If your lass talks to friends and family I am sure she will find someone who has been through it.

It is both natural and common and your lass's body will bounce back quickly, even after surgical management. You've just got to crack on with the baby sex and all should be well.8)

Watching my daughter die in front of me. Still rips me to shreds every single day.

Best of luck mate.

No-one bothers to tell you this but 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. If your lass talks to friends and family I am sure she will find someone who has been through it.

It is both natural and common and your lass's body will bounce back quickly, even after surgical management. You've just got to crack on with the baby sex and all should be well.8)

Yeah, I only found that out the day we were at the hospital. It's a very high percentage. I suppose you don't really come across this information until it's relevant to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back