When was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rednwhiteftm

We signed a real quality player? Was it way back when we had Gyan or Bent? It seems Newcastle get all the quality players and I'm sure they have had more than us over the years not that I like to admit it like but it's true. Newcastle had Ba who scored alot of goals at the time then Cisse although he has tailored off then they had Cabaye. So why is it we can't attract players with quality and we have to settle for bang average at best? If we want to be higher up the table we need to start bringing these players in who has the quality and passing ability because we are just going to struggle near the bottom if we don't. The reports on Wijnaldum might not be true but if they are and he does end up going to Newcastle it would be a mistake for us to let that happen giving the quality that we need. It's time the club made a statement of intent with a top quality signing to show we mean business and I only hope that happens in the coming days and weeks.

Why don't you f*ck off to your own forum you stupid mag cock snogger? Five in a row, you daft c*nt... And that's with Cabaye, Cisse and the likes.

Thick scum twat.
You sound abit dodgy like so you should take your own advice.

We signed a real quality player? Was it way back when we had Gyan or Bent? It seems Newcastle get all the quality players and I'm sure they have had more than us over the years not that I like to admit it like but it's true. Newcastle had Ba who scored alot of goals at the time then Cisse although he has tailored off then they had Cabaye. So why is it we can't attract players with quality and we have to settle for bang average at best? If we want to be higher up the table we need to start bringing these players in who has the quality and passing ability because we are just going to struggle near the bottom if we don't. The reports on Wijnaldum might not be true but if they are and he does end up going to Newcastle it would be a mistake for us to let that happen giving the quality that we need. It's time the club made a statement of intent with a top quality signing to show we mean business and I only hope that happens in the coming days and weeks.
Yawn

Did they? They had one good season then flogged all there decent players from what I can recall.
You could say at least they had players to sell on? They attract quality and we never have players with sell on value which has been our problem.

You could say at least they had players to sell on? They attract quality and we never have players with sell on value which has been our problem.

What like the players you mentioned in your op? Aye we might not have had as many but we aren't far off.

Not too sure what your point is, they attracted these players but still, apart from the 2011-12 season have been as bad if not worse than us most of the time. last summer they spent quite a lot of money on supposed quality players, but despite "winning the transfer window" they finished a whole place above us.

2 top half finishes in 5 years is hardly a sign of quality...- 12th, 5th, 16th, 10th, 15th

I'm just hoping we sign the quality we need in this transfer window otherwise it's another relegation battle. I take encouragement from Dicks comments about having a positive meeting with Short so we will have to wait and see who come in still wouldn't mind Wijnaldum though :lol:

Who are these people you speak of?

I just checked current http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/PlayerProfiles

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back