Wonga writing off all debts over 29 days in arrears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free money for 330,000 people who can't, or refuse, to take responsibility for their finances :rolleyes:
Lent the money by a company that did it regardless of the persons obvious inability to repay.

It doesn't affect me, so I can't really get bothered about it, certainly not envious that someone with no money still has no money but doesn't have to pay back a ridiculous amount of money they don't have because of Wonga's dodgy practices.

Free money for 330,000 people who can't, or refuse, to take responsibility for their finances :rolleyes:

The interest rate is sufficient compensation for Wonga. The reason they charge the interest is because their punters are high risk.

The interest rates are for small periods and if people default they are unlikely to be able to pay 4000%.

Seems a good compromise.

That'll just encourage even more people to take out loans to buy things they don't need and can't afford.

The day Wonga took over sponsorship of the mags I took out a small loan which I immediately paid back.

The next day I took out a f***ing whopper and fucked it off to show all the *****.

What a victory this is for me personally and the whole SAFC family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back