Word Darts Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shite game that one like. Hamiltons a wanker.

Cant bide him myself either, I would quite happily take him out with a shotgun when he turns and grimaces to the family and every half decent score

Met him last year after a tournament and had a drink with him. He is a crackin bloke.
I don't like watching him playing darts though, is that what you're getting at?

Yes for me, vast majority of dart players seem like they would be good crack behind the scenes

I suppose you have to be to get the exhibitions

Met him last year after a tournament and had a drink with him. He is a crackin bloke.
I don't like watching him playing darts though, is that what you're getting at?
Well aye that's I have to judge him on. Thought it was obvious to be honest.

As we enter yet another darting festival would just like to wish all the regulars a good tournament and look forward to the good banter and occasily wind ups that normally take place. Best of luck if you are having a punt to

@Live In Hope
@The Bridge Lad
@Freddie the Greek
@Captain Slackbladder
@Voice of fair play
@Boris Bear
@shogun1904
@Mainze

Have a good un lads

Sorry if I have missed anybody out ;)
Reporting in for my first match input on this thread! I didn't see any of it last night, did I miss much? Apart from the Newton carry on?

He's probably shite at darts. What's your point?
Aah right you're being crafty. My point was there will without a shadow of doubt be people you haven't met who you don't like. Obviously you're not going to admit it now tho and will reply with a clever get out clause so good on you.

Aah right you're being crafty. My point was there will without a shadow of doubt be people you haven't met who you don't like. Obviously you're not going to admit it now tho and will reply with a clever get out clause so good on you.
do you not ever think that someone seems a prat even though you haven't met them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back