Word Darts Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aah right you're being crafty. My point was there will without a shadow of doubt be people you haven't met who you don't like. Obviously you're not going to admit it now tho and will reply with a clever get out clause so good on you.
Not being crafty at all mate. I agree that Hamilton isn't one of the best players to watch but calling him a wanker i thought was a bit harsh. Like i say, i have met him and he is a really nice bloke.
Anyway, fuck it. Agree to disagree. Merry Christmas.

Peter Wright 3-0 enhanced to 2/1 on betvictor earlier on :cool:

Taylor to score more 180's was nearly evens as well. He's constantly overpriced in that market because of how often he drops for treble 19, still hits a lot of 180s.

Peter Wright 3-0 enhanced to 2/1 on betvictor earlier on :cool:

Taylor to score more 180's was nearly evens as well. He's constantly overpriced in that market because of how often he drops for treble 19, still hits a lot of 180s.
Adrian lewis hit the most 180s last year in this tournament

the most annoying thing about the darts at the minute is the way people are just turning up in fancy dress (and sky seem t0 be encouraging it), making a great tournament for the real fans seem more like an x factor try out than a serious professional comp :mad:

the most annoying thing about the darts at the minute is the way people are just turning up in fancy dress (and sky seem t0 be encouraging it), making a great tournament for the real fans seem more like an x factor try out than a serious professional comp :mad:

Always said the 'fans ' are only there to be on the TV. Not to watch the darts & it doesn't help sky ganning about the audience with cameras & the vast majority make tits of themselves as well

Always said the 'fans ' are only there to be on the TV. Not to watch the darts & it doesn't help sky ganning about the audience with cameras & the vast majority make tits of themselves as well
Lighten up lads ;)

Fair point, would be miles better as a sport if it was still at the circus tavern but then again the players no the score by now and they are playing for huge prize money nowadays on account of these big crowds

Overall I would think the players think it's a price worth paying if they are playing for double the prize money

Hearns tapped into the idiot market, esp for the worlds and premier league...Only a matter of time before a full scale riot kicks off imo....Sky and the PDC fully encourage it anarl....

Canny comeback from Gurney that like, probably wishes his match with Baxter was now rather than a couple of hours time.

Fair point, would be miles better as a sport if it was still at the circus tavern but then again the players no the score by now and they are playing for huge prize money nowadays on account of these big crowds

Overall I would think the players think it's a price worth paying if they are playing for double the prize money

Exactly!

If you asked the players would they want to go back to the good old days or put up with crowds the way they are now and receive £250k for winning it,think we all know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back