Worst First date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been talking to some lass on POF for a few weeks looked canny etc etc... anyway arranged to meet down Hartlepool Marina for a few drinks..

anyway what turned up was about 20 stone heavier and 10 years older than her pictures and smelt of a cross between what can only be described as Chip Lard and Cat litter..

after the first drink i went for a piss and txt me mate for a lift told him to pull up outside..anyway as soon as i got me txt, offered to go to the bar and fucked off outside, got a txt about 20 mins later asking where i was hah never replied.

What a disgrace you are fella.

At the end of the day whether your male or female, everyone enjoys a good fuck from time to time

My first date was fine (went for an italian meal after Sunderland v Spurs in December 2012 having met in Arizona after Sunderland v Chelsea, theres a theme emerging here!).

The second date, however, coincided with Sunderland v Arsenal. My mate was down for that one (hes a gooner) so prematch ended up involving going to see the strippers and necking pints, vodka red bulls and aftershocks.

After the match she was thinking she was meeting me in establishment for a few drinks. Instead i was there with loads of my mates, staggering around and still buying shots. This was a bit uncomfortable for her.

Later we moved on. I got turned away from Arizona due to having blood on my head (they thought id been in a fight, im fairly sure i hadnt but cant remember, think i just fell over). So we went to Gatsbys where, a couple of pints later, i accidentaly smashed my glass and fell over and she was told to take me home.

We got back to hers, next thing i know its morning and theres blood on her walls and vomit all over the floor and both all over her bedsheets. Seemingly i didnt make it to the bathroom to be sick (repeatedly) but whilst trying bravely to get there i was guiding myself by putting my hands, which were bloody from my head, on her walls.

Plus, the signed Simon Mignolet poppy shirt id got at the auction and was going to give her to give to her son (who is a goalkeeper) had gone missing.

I left swiftly and didnt expect a 3rd date. Apparently her mam and son came round later (hed stayed with his nana so she could go out) and walked into what looked like a war zone.

Happy ending though- my mate had picked up the Mignolet shirt which id dropped in establishment, I was asked for a third date and within 6 months she was pregnant. Ive now moved to Sunderland to be with her, her bairn loved the shirt, we've got a 7 month old baby boy and, well, we never mention "the day sunderland played arsenal". Its like Romeo and Juliet.

My first date was fine (went for an italian meal after Sunderland v Spurs in December 2012 having met in Arizona after Sunderland v Chelsea, theres a theme emerging here!).

The second date, however, coincided with Sunderland v Arsenal. My mate was down for that one (hes a gooner) so prematch ended up involving going to see the strippers and necking pints, vodka red bulls and aftershocks.

After the match she was thinking she was meeting me in establishment for a few drinks. Instead i was there with loads of my mates, staggering around and still buying shots. This was a bit uncomfortable for her.

Later we moved on. I got turned away from Arizona due to having blood on my head (they thought id been in a fight, im fairly sure i hadnt but cant remember, think i just fell over). So we went to Gatsbys where, a couple of pints later, i accidentaly smashed my glass and fell over and she was told to take me home.

We got back to hers, next thing i know its morning and theres blood on her walls and vomit all over the floor and both all over her bedsheets. Seemingly i didnt make it to the bathroom to be sick (repeatedly) but whilst trying bravely to get there i was guiding myself by putting my hands, which were bloody from my head, on her walls.

Plus, the signed Simon Mignolet poppy shirt id got at the auction and was going to give her to give to her son (who is a goalkeeper) had gone missing.

I left swiftly and didnt expect a 3rd date. Apparently her mam and son came round later (hed stayed with his nana so she could go out) and walked into what looked like a war zone.

Happy ending though- my mate had picked up the Mignolet shirt which id dropped in establishment, I was asked for a third date and within 6 months she was pregnant. Ive now moved to Sunderland to be with her, her bairn loved the shirt, we've got a 7 month old baby boy and, well, we never mention "the day sunderland played arsenal". Its like Romeo and Juliet.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I love a happy ending!

Sometimes it feels like the entire continuation of the human race depends on the power of female forgiveness.

Met a lass off POF last week but didn't do my due diligence on her. She wanted to come round mine for a drink so I assumed it was on. Picked her up in Peterlee and she looked nowt at all like her fotos! every other word was c*nt and fcuk on the drive back to mine.

When we got back she told me she was on a suspended jail sentence. I immediately wanted her to leave but haven't had abit in a month so was thinking with the wrong head.

Anyway she proceeded to get absolutely legless and ended up passed out on the sofa after breaking into tears about her ex! Managed to get her to bed (No) where she was sick all over my bloody carpet.

She then woke me up at half 7 the next day to tell me not to roll over cos she had pissed the bed! and she had my left leg was soaking. I then went for a shower and when I came back in she starting screaming abuse at me. Turned out she had seen my phone and had been reading thru my messages to other lasses on the same website.

I then had to drive her back to Peterlee in silence. Worst date of my entire life
sounds pretty good to me like .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back