Worst injury ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat me to it,i remember at the time when Theismann was being stretchered off he said to Taylor 'i'll be back' and Taylor replied 'not tonight you'll not!!'
Funny thing was that at the time we'd never seen anything like it before, so it was all the more shocking. Now with 20 HD super slow-mo cameras at every match you see every broken bone flapping about in glorious technicolour.

The OP looks more like a dislocation than an actual break though. Quick tug and it'll pop back in and he'll be running about again.

Funny thing was that at the time we'd never seen anything like it before, so it was all the more shocking. Now with 20 HD super slow-mo cameras at every match you see every broken bone flapping about in glorious technicolour.

The OP looks more like a dislocation than an actual break though. Quick tug and it'll pop back in and he'll be running about again.

There was another one in the NFL round that time i can't get it at the minute but i think it was a Broncos or Vikings running back and there leg got caught and snapped on the astroturf,was horrendous.

player loses finger, gets booked.

:lol:

Saw 3 horrific David Busst like tackles in my time playing weekend footy, all as minging as the above. The worst part was he poor fuckers just had to lay there while somebody had to run to a nearby house and ring an ambulance. It always seemed to take f***ing ages, one time when the ambulance eventually turned it it broke down, and another one had to be called out. One thing I'm thankful for is it was never me on the end of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back