Would You Take A Defeat Today To Get Beale Sacked?

I'm going to go off the line but if someone offered this, with no other conditions, ie. I don't have to go and be toxic all game like a twat:

Take a loss and get arid of Beale
or
Have a win today and keep Beale

I'd take the first option without a heartbeat. When you go against the fans, you're untenable and it's just a matter of time. The longer this is dragged out, the more damage that's going to be caused imo. 3 points won now, could very very easily be 12 points lost later in the season by 'being loyal'.
The way people have been going on I’m genuinely amazed there’s not more people with this view. ‘For the greater good’ and all that.

If we lose today and no significant signings are brought in next week this forum will implode.😳
This place implodes every time we concede a goal. But there will justifiably be widespread unrest and not just in the back bedrooms of the keyboard warriors if the obvious weak areas in the squad are not addressed.

To be replaced by who? Dodds?

I see us stuck in a total rut whether he’s here or not now. They’re not going to do anything particularly eye catching or ambitious with appointments. In the Short era, there were occasionally times that the short term pain of a loss was for the medium term good, but I don’t think that’s the way it’s going to happen here.
Some posters on here are wanting Dodds until the end of the season. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
I want to win but winning means Beale stays. The longer Beale stays, the worse it will get. The whole place feels like it’s about to explode, it is utterly toxic.

Beale isn’t the only one that needs to go, Speakman and a few other need to leave.

I want to win but winning means Beale stays. The longer Beale stays, the worse it will get. The whole place feels like it’s about to explode, it is utterly toxic.

Beale isn’t the only one that needs to go, Speakman and a few other need to leave.
Why ?
Are supporters really not happy with the small improvement in the side in the 2 yrs since speakman came in and replaced ...

Lee Burge
2 Conor McLaughlin
3 Tom Flanagan
4 Jordan Willis
5 Bailey Wright
6 Max Power
7 Chris Maguire
8 George Dobson
9 Charlie Wyke
10 Aiden O’Brien
11 Lynden Gooch
13 Luke O’Nien
14 Josh Scowen
15 Morgan Feeney
17 Elliot Embleton
20 Remi Matthews
21 Jack Diamond
22 Will Grigg
23 Grant Leadbitter
24 Dan Neil
29 Cieran Dunne
33 Denver Hume
34 Jake Hackett
40 Brandon Taylor
43 Anthony Patterson

With

01 Anthony Patterson
02 Niall Huggins
03 Dennis Cirkin
04 Corry Evans
05 Dan Ballard
06 Danny Batth
07 Jobe
08 Elliot Embleton
09 Luis Hemir
10 Patrick Roberts
11 Lynden Gooch
12 Eliezer Mayenda
13 Luke O'Nien
14 Ross Stewart
17 Abdoullah Ba
18 Ellis Taylor
19 Jewison Bennette
20 Jack Clarke
21 Alex Pritchard
22 Isaac Lihadji
23 Jenson Seelt
24 Dan Neil
25 Nectarios Triantis
27 Jay Matete
30 Nathan Bishop
31 Chris Rigg
32 Trai Hume
39 Pierre Ekwah
42 Aji Alese
46 Bradley Dack

This is a cut n paste - it's ibv better than this. Jobe ...
Plus we aren't anywhere near ffp
We have wriggle room.
We can buy players cos we're nowhere nr ffp..
I honestly think a lot on here are f***ing mental
We have 3 players from before KLD KS came.
Patto , dan Neil and 09.
Fkn hell .what a turn around in such a short time. And some people want things done quicker

Last edited:
The way people have been going on I’m genuinely amazed there’s not more people with this view. ‘For the greater good’ and all that.
Probably the same buffoons who reckoned getting relegated from the Premier League would be a good thing - we'd have a good ol' clear out and come straight back up 😄😄

The fact people aren’t rooting for the head coach and club for that matter to turn our fortunes around and have a strong run in, despite what we think of them is ridiculous to me. I’m no Beale fan, but I am desperate for him to do it as he is who we have got.

Why ?
Are supporters really not happy with the small improvement in the side in the 2 yrs since speakman came in and replaced ...

Lee Burge
2 Conor McLaughlin
3 Tom Flanagan
4 Jordan Willis
5 Bailey Wright
6 Max Power
7 Chris Maguire
8 George Dobson
9 Charlie Wyke
10 Aiden O’Brien
11 Lynden Gooch
13 Luke O’Nien
14 Josh Scowen
15 Morgan Feeney
17 Elliot Embleton
20 Remi Matthews
21 Jack Diamond
22 Will Grigg
23 Grant Leadbitter
24 Dan Neil
29 Cieran Dunne
33 Denver Hume
34 Jake Hackett
40 Brandon Taylor
43 Anthony Patterson

With

01 Anthony Patterson
02 Niall Huggins
03 Dennis Cirkin
04 Corry Evans
05 Dan Ballard
06 Danny Batth
07 Jobe
08 Elliot Embleton
09 Luis Hemir
10 Patrick Roberts
11 Lynden Gooch
12 Eliezer Mayenda
13 Luke O'Nien
14 Ross Stewart
17 Abdoullah Ba
18 Ellis Taylor
19 Jewison Bennette
20 Jack Clarke
21 Alex Pritchard
22 Isaac Lihadji
23 Jenson Seelt
24 Dan Neil
25 Nectarios Triantis
27 Jay Matete
30 Nathan Bishop
31 Chris Rigg
32 Trai Hume
39 Pierre Ekwah
42 Aji Alese
46 Bradley Dack

This is a cut n paste - it's ibv better than this. Jobe ...
Plus we aren't anywhere near ffp
We have wriggle room.
We can buy players cos we're nowhere nr ffp..
I honestly think a lot on here are f***ing mental
We have 3 players from before KLD KS came.
Patto , dan Neil and 09.
Fkn hell .what a turn around in such a short time. And some people want things done quicker
That’s more to do with a change of ownership than anything else. Newcastle have better players now than when Ashley was in charge.

The last 2 transfer windows have been poor, we still don’t have a competent striker or defensive midfielder.

That’s more to do with a change of ownership than anything else. Newcastle have better players now than when Ashley was in charge.

The last 2 transfer windows have been poor, we still don’t have a competent striker or defensive midfielder.
Of course it's to do with a change of ownership.
And yeah, the mags new owners are better than Ashley was , just like our owners are better at putting a squad together than previous owners!

They havent unearthed a good striker , after getting 5 in the last 2 windows. Gelhart probably the pick of the bunch.
We still have brought in jobe and ekwah in the last two windows, both who hopefully will have successfully careers on long term contracts at safc
So I wouldn't say poor windows. Not spectacular but not poor.

Back