Would You Take A Defeat Today To Get Beale Sacked?

To be replaced by who? Dodds?

I see us stuck in a total rut whether he’s here or not now. They’re not going to do anything particularly eye catching or ambitious with appointments. In the Short era, there were occasionally times that the short term pain of a loss was for the medium term good, but I don’t think that’s the way it’s going to happen here.

As a rule I would say absolutely not but it seems it’s unlikely he’ll succeed here so I probably would.
That said, he won’t be going any this season so we just have to get behind them and hope for a win.

I'm going to go off the line but if someone offered this, with no other conditions, ie. I don't have to go and be toxic all game like a twat:

Take a loss and get arid of Beale
or
Have a win today and keep Beale

I'd take the first option without a heartbeat. When you go against the fans, you're untenable and it's just a matter of time. The longer this is dragged out, the more damage that's going to be caused imo. 3 points won now, could very very easily be 12 points lost later in the season by 'being loyal'.

I cannit understand any SAFC supporter wanting us to lose mind.

Even putting bets on for us to lose seems wrong to me. Could never bring myself to do it.

No. I always want us to win, if I'm being honest, as much as he has been awful since he got here I'd much rather he went on a 20 game unbeaten run. It's unlikely in the extreme and only feels like a matter of time because you can't take on the fans and hope to win.

We’d just get Beale Mach 2 in.

We should have supported Mowbray more. There was a cheap, unemployed option who was genuinely good and locally based.

They don’t grow on trees.

If he won every match until the end of the season I still wouldn't like the scruffy Munter. But job done fair play. I think the truth is if he loses, nature will take its course, but it ain't gonna be for another couple of matches after that at the very least. My good money is that we are holding.out to the end of the season to get Still without compo, or if he absolutely needs to be gone, then it will be given to Dodds to see the season out, he will do fine, but unspectacular, and all hope of a bold appointment will be gone for a few months.

Back