Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wrestling 2013

They need to bring it make like. Some brilliant moments. Crash Holly getting chased around a fairground and clowns jumping him.

As a kid I got Sweet Chin Music'd and had a load of baby teeth knocked out.

Cant bring the hardcore title back because WWE is PG and aimed at kids pretty much at present.

Went to Axxess the morning of WrestleMania as it was a good way to kill time before we nipped over to the Metlife. Queues for signings were big or small depending on who was there. Plenty to see and do though. WrestleCon was a minor letdown as a lot of the older wrestlers booked to appear didn't show when we were there. Met Jake Roberts which was a f***ing blast though. Lovely fella.

As we went from Fri-Mon we didn't do a lot apart from Axxess, WrestleCon and WM itself. Didn't want to burn ourselves out on it when you consider it's NYC and the sights you can see. Glad we done more of that than anything else. WM wasn't as expensive as I thought and you can pretty much make it as cheap or as expensive as you want. It did mean a lot of weekends in, gigs missed, not getting to as many Sunderland matches, but it's completely worth it in the end.

You say you are thinking about it? Again my advice is, if you are in a position to save for it, is stop thinking and do it. Met a Sunderland supporter in the queue for Axxess so that helped me get to find out the Chelsea result on the Sunday haha.

Sweet, that sounds class. As you say NYC is an experience and I haven't been to New Orleans so that would be good too.

I'll have to see if her indoors agrees, I'd imagine the hotels and that will be pretty expensive down there too, we'll see.

Flights from Dublin: €480 per person
WM ticket: £130
Axxess: £50
WrestleCon: £20 plus whatever it cost to meet an individual wrestler
Hotel: £130 per person

Spending money I took $1200 and that covered me. NYC prices were ramped up due to location, so New Orleans may be cheaper. Seats were in the first concourse and an excellent view. Will hoy up pics in the morning as I'm off to the pub now haha

It will take over New Orleans though and they may well ramp the prices up.

Look forward to the pics.

I went to wrestlemania 20 and it was well worth it, great experience and wish I could afford to do it again.

does anyone else think that Zigglers mate looks like Sessegnon on steroids?

he's got lots of ability but cannot finish matches ;)

Cant bring the hardcore title back because WWE is PG and aimed at kids pretty much at present.

It's shit man. Always cuts to the audience when something slightly violent happens.

Stuff PG and bring back Hardcore 24/7.

It's shit man. Always cuts to the audience when something slightly violent happens.

Stuff PG and bring back Hardcore 24/7.
Only the stuff shown during the day does that, if you watch the night time versions they are uncut, it's always been like that, even during the attitude era.

It was also played at Rangers and Blackpool. Fandango to win one of the big two titles by the end of the year?

If they push him right, hope they dont turn him cheap face like they did Marella when he was a good comical heel.

Do a honkeytonk man with him, give him a good run of wins via cheating and then at say Summerslam have him get a win for a world title, done correctly the crowd reaction would be huge.

la la la la la la la la la

I think they have learned their lessons about cheap face turns like that.

I would doubt it. Its not the same but look at Tensai :oops:. Give it 3 months and when he turns heel as a monster the WWE will wonder why he isnt getting over

I would doubt it. Its not the same but look at Tensai :oops:. Give it 3 months and when he turns heel as a monster the WWE will wonder why he isnt getting over

It wasn't working for him though and we'll see, you'd have thought they would have turned Brodus after his initial heat/ push died out but he's still going.

Talk about your prayers, talk about your Shola 3:16. Paolo 3:16 said we just whipped your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back