Wrestling - Part 3

From what I've read the Curb Stomp is banned - The biggest giveaway was the titantron, his music video completely re-edited out any Curb Stomp.
It's all to do with the lawsuits previous WWE Wrestlers have filed recently for negligence of their health. The use of a Curb Stomp showing someone's head being stomped onto the mat would justify their claims.

Oh and Wyatt's next feud can still be 2 people - Reigns or Ryback. Last night's promo "You can lift all the weights in the world" "All of your efforts for nothing" were the key clues :)

From what I've read the Curb Stomp is banned - The biggest giveaway was the titantron, his music video completely re-edited out any Curb Stomp.
It's all to do with the lawsuits previous WWE Wrestlers have filed recently for negligence of their health. The use of a Curb Stomp showing someone's head being stomped onto the mat would justify their claims.

Oh and Wyatt's next feud can still be 2 people - Reigns or Ryback. Last night's promo "You can lift all the weights in the world" "All of your efforts for nothing" were the key clues :)

3 aint enough man I need 5.

Does Alex Riley still use this? Really like the song.

Other all time favourites: Christian (Story of the Year version), Swagger, Triple H (My Time and The Game), Evolution, Randy Orton (Legend Killer tune) and CM Punk (although I was a big Killswitch fan before I even knew about him.) Ziggler's is canny too until they try and rap about a minute from the end.

Does Alex Riley still use this? Really like the song.

Other all time favourites: Christian (Story of the Year version), Swagger, Triple H (My Time and The Game), Evolution, Randy Orton (Legend Killer tune) and CM Punk (although I was a big Killswitch fan before I even knew about him.) Ziggler's is canny too until they try and rap about a minute from the end.
I disliked that version so much I stopped being a fan of Christian :lol:, the Waterproof Blonde version though :cool::cool:

Logon or register to see this image

That version is way too slow for my liking. Watched an entrance of his earlier with that theme and I don't think it suited at all.
I've always thought the opposite mate, the Story of the Year version is way too fast paced and Face-ish imo, you like what you like at the end of the day though.

I've always thought the opposite mate, the Story of the Year version is way too fast paced and Face-ish imo, you like what you like at the end of the day though.
Think someone in the comments said he changed when he became a face. I'm not too arsed about face/heel in terms of music like.

Back