Wrestling - Part 3

Neville should be kept well away from
The mic.

His £££££££ with parents buying for kids, vinces cash cow. My youngin has loads of his Gear so as long as he sells we will be stuck with hero boy.

Moshpit incoming to tell you how terrible a parent you are in 3...2....1 :lol:

Moshpit incoming to tell you how terrible a parent you are in 3...2....1 :lol:
My youngest loves him man! Winds me up constantly - especially when I had to fork out for some his f***ing "merch" at the last live event.

By the way, you's all do realise he doesn't actually sell the most merch don't you.....

Mark Henry on Jericho's podcast is a decent listen, but could someone tell Jericho that the cowbell is incredibly irritating?

My youngest loves him man! Winds me up constantly - especially when I had to fork out for some his f***ing "merch" at the last live event.

By the way, you's all do realise he doesn't actually sell the most merch don't you.....
I think we're finding out the real reason behind the hate. ;)

I know Ambrose outsold him recently but I thought he was mainly the number 1 seller for most of the time? Obviously helped by the fact the stalls are 90% Cena stuff.

Aye, never really heard anything of them but enjoyed SOS like.
I remember hearing one of their songs 10 year ago when it was theme for that years No Way Out, but that was it until I subscribed to TIJ. I can't say I've listened to one yet which would be worthy of a 'Jericho Raspberry' ;)

I've Been to Raw in Liverpool and I've been to the house shows in Newcastle, at the house show there was loads of variety in merch, Bryan, Ziggler, Barrett, Usos etc. At Raw it was just fuckloads of Cena's latest shirt and a few random bits of merch, I think the only other one I saw was a Barrett shirt @MKB was there and can confirm :lol:

I've Been to Raw in Liverpool and I've been to the house shows in Newcastle, at the house show there was loads of variety in merch, Bryan, Ziggler, Barrett, Usos etc. At Raw it was just fuckloads of Cena's latest shirt and a few random bits of merch, I think the only other one I saw was a Barrett shirt @MKB was there and can confirm :lol:
Pretty much the norm both at live shows and the online sales. 80% (at least) of the merch is Cena related - it's done by design with the sole intent by Vince to elevate Cena's stock and subdue everyone else....pro-rata, he's nowhere near the top seller. It's a completely unlevel playing field, yet the monkeys that keep screaming "but he sells the most merch" can't see whats blatently obvious.

Yup.

Pretty much the norm both at live shows and the online sales. 80% (at least) of the merch is Cena related - it's done by design with the sole intent by Vince to elevate Cena's stock and subdue everyone else....pro-rata, he's nowhere near the top seller. It's a completely unlevel playing field, yet the monkeys that keep screaming "but he sells the most merch" can't see whats blatently obvious.

I honestly didn't know which to be more surprised by. The sheer amount of Cena related merchandise on sale and the non-existence of anything else or the utterly ridiculous amount of people queued to buy said shite.

f***ing mental man.

Yup.

I honestly didn't know which to be more surprised by. The sheer amount of Cena related merchandise on sale and the non-existence of anything else or the utterly ridiculous amount of people queued to buy said shite.

f***ing mental man.
Its like walking into an ice-cream shop and 90% of the flavours are vanilla. Doesn't take a genius to work out which flavour would sell the most. Everything is handed to Cena to keep him on Vince's pedestal....most items for sale, most merch on sale, longest matches on RAW, most kick outs and near falls, most mic time etc, etc, etc......

I've got nowt against Cena like, I actually think he's an okay wrestler. It's just annoying how long his run on top has been, WWE have always done best when they've had more than one guy. Rock, Austin, Taker, HHH, Foley...Hogan, Savage, Andre, Warrior, Jake Roberts. Both eras had fantastic undercard talents as well, this era has great talent but it's Just Cena or bust 99.99% of the time.

Back