Wrestling - Part 3

Decent raw yet again.

Seems they've cottoned on to less promos + more matches = slightly better product.

Just need to get the pushes right now.

The tag division and women's division feel important again. And to keep the momentum they need the straps to be on the right people. Nothing against PTP but TND need the titles now, likewise anyone but Team B.A.D in the women's lot. Possibly back to Paige? Maybe Charlotte?

Rollins - Neville was fantastic. Great athletic match.

Rollins' Pedigree looked devastating too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope Cena doesn't make it back for Summerslam like.

Was pretty hard to not get a little choked up when WWE showed that picture of Piper and Dusty laughing together on the tribute last night.

Cena wins lulz, Rollins loses by interference by HHH.. Rollins switches to Face.. Cena has both belts. Shemale cashes in on Cena and takes the title leaving Cena still with the U.S.

Heyman is so good on the mic it's scary, he could sell a squash match as the main event of wrestlemania

With all the hair touching, talking a million MPH and keep showing off her cleavage I reckon Paige was wanting Austin to open up a can of whoopass on her or summat like that. Her family sounds like absolute scum like.

Noticed it on the other day while flicking (I haven't actively watched it since Cena had a fued with Edge and then Umaga) and god was it awful. Out of a massive roster of performers only a handful looked interesting or talented. It looks like it's gone to the dogs.

Noticed it on the other day while flicking (I haven't actively watched it since Cena had a fued with Edge and then Umaga) and god was it awful. Out of a massive roster of performers only a handful looked interesting or talented. It looks like it's gone to the dogs.
If you remember names or anything about their appearance, who?

If you remember names or anything about their appearance, who?
some bloke had a fish :rolleyes: and said to his lass it reminded him of his ex then his ex rubbed her face in it

then there were two hillbilly looking blokes who were going on about kids' parents didnt really love them

and then we got to the wrestling, some fat bloke was getting chinned off Randy Orton (I remember him) and then got jumped by a pasty white ginger prick which was odd cos I always remember Orton being solid

some bloke had a fish :rolleyes: and said to his lass it reminded him of his ex then his ex rubbed her face in it

then there were two hillbilly looking blokes who were going on about kids' parents didnt really love them

and then we got to the wrestling, some fat bloke was getting chinned off Randy Orton (I remember him) and then got jumped by a pasty white ginger prick which was odd cos I always remember Orton being solid
Rusev (the bloke with the fish) is class. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper have the potential to be great with the right direction.

Rusev (the bloke with the fish) is class. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper have the potential to be great with the right direction.

Love wyatt me like, really need to give him some wins and make him important though

Can see harper taking the pin in the tag match at summerslam though, I assume there will be a tag match like

Back