499. Seth Rollins
498. Seth Rollins
497. Seth Rollins
5. Seth Rollins
4. Seth Rollins
3. Seth Rollins
2. Seth Rollins
1. Seth Rollins

Bryan being advertised for three dates on the November UK Tour, Leeds is one of them which is the Roster that isn't on Newcastle.

Bryan being advertised for three dates on the November UK Tour, Leeds is one of them which is the Roster that isn't on Newcastle.

What about Manchester?

In all of their TV matches so far the Dudleys have looked very slack... hope they're just saving it for PPV.

Last edited:
Watching smackdown and Xavier blowing the trombone everytime either Kofi or Big E kick Reigns in the corner :lol:

Never really seen Smackdown regularly. I have seen the odd one or two all the way through but that was some time ago if I recall. Now I see why it is the second best WWE show. Miz TV was OK. But The New Day made Smackdown. TND commentating on PTP v Dudley Boyz was brilliant - as was the match. And their match against Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose.

I think the Tag Team division is growing massively. The Wyatt Family - any two are strong. Same with The New Day. The Prime Time Players. The Dudley Boyz. Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose. The Uso's (once Jey returns from injury). The Lucha Dagons (who I love). The Ascension (once the WWE give them a push). King Barrett and Stardust seem to be an emerging team. Possibly Los Matadores - again if they are given a push. Wow!

What about Manchester?

In all of their TV matches so far the Dudleys have looked very slack... hope they're just saving it for PPV.

It could be a mistake but IIRC on Reddit it said he's advertised for Leeds, Cardiff and Belfast. Dunno if Any of them clash with Raw but I'd expect him to be on TV IF he's back. When @MKB our mate and I did Liverpool they decided to put the smarky/internet favourites on a house show that clashed though :rolleyes:

Back