2014 Cycling thread - part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

It happened a week or so ago and there was a very caring twitter quote from Jonathan Vaughters (his team boss), who said something along the lines of, 'what did you run over, a hand grenade??' :lol::eek:
:oops:

:lol: yeah the Utah one - he apparently hit a pole that helps snow ploughs identify the edge of the road. Luckily he flipped onto his back and kind of rolled put of it.

Use a bit of the twine to secure it so if it does slip out it'll just bounce around. Just make sure there's no dogs about.

Or just let it go - you've already lost your balls ;)

Right you Assos lads just treat myself to some T pro bib shorts and ordered extra large and they fit like a glove apart from round the short bottoms, where I can easily get my finger in. Are they slack around there or am I a git lanky skinny legged freak? All my other shorts fit ok. :(

What you doing poking your fingers in man.Leave it along,it'll never get better.
I got some a while back and they seem like a winter thing to me.I feel like i'm wearing a corset.Though,i've no idea what a corset would feel like.Honest.

What you doing poking your fingers in man.Leave it along,it'll never get better.
I got some a while back and they seem like a winter thing to me.I feel like i'm wearing a corset.Though,i've no idea what a corset would feel like.Honest.

Well I went out for an hour in them tonight and they seem spot on, whether they're a lot better than my DHB long ones? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back