63rd minute tmro

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he died of cancer.

It was for Bobby Moore in February 1993..

Sunderland did a tribute to him, vaguely remember a miners lamp in the middle of the pitch for some reason (unless it was a urn and he was in it)

My memory is hazy like. Fuckin hell. So that was the season they beat us 6-0 on tyne tees at their place. Bobby Moore, miners lamp, fair enough.

No he died of cancer.

It was for Bobby Moore in February 1993..

Sunderland did a tribute to him, vaguely remember a miners lamp in the middle of the pitch for some reason (unless it was a urn and he was in it)

We played commentaryof Moore lifting the world cup just after he died when we played West Ham.
They put flowers on the pitch at Roker following a mining disaster.
Different games but close together.

My memory is hazy like. Fuckin hell. So that was the season they beat us 6-0 on tyne tees at their place. Bobby Moore, miners lamp, fair enough.

Season before the 6-0 gubbing and a missed penalty to boot.

I went to that think only 10,000 went

Season before the 6-0 gubbing and a missed penalty to boot.

I went to that think only 10,000 went

No it was the same season as the 6-0 drubbing.

We got to the cup final in 91/92, WHU were in div 1.

Then 92/93 them and the mags went up.

10,000 at WHU 6-0 SAFC 0.

19,000 at Roker for the 0-0 game.

No it was the same season as the 6-0 drubbing.

We got to the cup final in 91/92, WHU were in div 1.

Then 92/93 them and the mags went up.

10,000 at WHU 6-0 SAFC 0.

19,000 at Roker for the 0-0 game.

I stand corrected...

The 0-0 was the minutes silence

I never realised how time consuming typing tomorrow really is. Think of the things you could be doing by chopping 4 letters out of it.

they did it at the melb victory v adelaide game last night which was quite appropriate and absolutely spot on. if i'm honest maybe a little out of context for an english premier league football game. nice that the thought has been considered though as it's an entirely tragic event.

was great last season when the mags had two different times to stage their 'walk oot' :lol: all arguing about it.
Why were they walking 'oot' anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back