Status
Not open for further replies.

Andros, andros, sign on the line,
Andros please don't waste congers time,

Andros, andros we need you sooon,
Season ticket sales need to boom,

Andros join us, but please be cheap,
If you cost a lot Lee's arse will weep.

He is worth it for 15m, how much did we waste on Johnson? 10-12m?

Seems good value and has no court case coming up.

Johnson's goal in the 1st 0-3 was worth £12mil alone, purely for the fact that the horse puncher was shown up on national tv and the rest of the scum trashed their city (again). When you then consider he scored in the other 0-3 and got a 90 min winner at xmas time and suddenly £12mil is a f***ing bargain. Now fuck off ya benwell tramp.

No mention anywhere of how much he would cost.

He's only had one full season in the Premiership, but Levy will expect a lot of money for a current England international.

I bet he'd be well over £10m and we could do better IMO.

I don't really see him as a left sided striker in a 3 either.

Just reading Alex Ferguson's book and last night at the end of one chapter he mentioned the signing of Berbatov. I forget the exact words, but he more or less said dealing with Levy was an ordeal and ended up being a scrap and it was the second time they'd went on the 'big dipper' after singing Carrick. Finished by saying it's all one sided and about Levy and Tottenham, no one else (though he did say that's no bad thing for Spurs and their fans). Took me back to the Bent saga.

Just reading Alex Ferguson's book and last night at the end of one chapter he mentioned the signing of Berbatov. I forget the exact words, but he more or less said dealing with Levy was an ordeal and ended up being a scrap and it was the second time they'd went on the 'big dipper' after singing Carrick. Finished by saying it's all one sided and about Levy and Tottenham, no one else (though he did say that's no bad thing for Spurs and their fans). Took me back to the Bent saga.
They were reported as wanting £9 million for Hutton from us and wouldn't budge. A year later he went to villa for £3 million.

They were reported as wanting £9 million for Hutton from us and wouldn't budge. A year later he went to villa for £3 million.

True. They fucked up massively on that one as he was never worth close to the £9m they paid anyway. If we'd given them £5m or £6m it would have been a good deal for them.

Johnson's 3 goals in 3 victories against your lads alone were worth £3.33 million each - a small price to pay for the sweet sound of the wailing from the Tyne, the horse-punching and the bursting of that most deluded of 'balloons'.
The assist for fletcher was worth couple hundred thousand aswell. Bargain if you ask me

Johnson's goal in the 1st 0-3 was worth £12mil alone, purely for the fact that the horse puncher was shown up on national tv and the rest of the scum trashed their city (again). When you then consider he scored in the other 0-3 and got a 90 min winner at xmas time and suddenly £12mil is a f***ing bargain. Now fuck off ya benwell tramp.
That's nice sweet cheeks, Liam Bridcutt played well vs the mags once too! A couple of decent performances doesn't make a player. Townsend would be fantastic for us where as on a whole the signing of Johnson has been a disaster.... both on and off the field.

That's nice sweet cheeks, Liam Bridcutt played well vs the mags once too! A couple of decent performances doesn't make a player. Townsend would be fantastic for us where as on a whole the signing of Johnson has been a disaster.... both on and off the field.
Johnson is better, more end product, and it would be hard for him to live up to the feats of the Mag Slayer. The simple fact is you lads would love to have had the best player to have come out of the region in last 10 years; or to have had a player like Cattermole who embodies what north-east football is all about. Instead you've had to satisfy yourselves with mercenaries who couldn't give a flying fuck and are consequently always bitch-whipped in the derbies.

Further, to compensate for these humiliations the best you can do is come on here 'undercover' and shit stir. It's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back