Any foot health experts on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a foot.... feet don't hurt ffs.

Get a scalpel blade, boil it in water, and cut the thing open, remove anything causing pain, wrap it up with some antiseptic dusting powder and get on with your life.

People like you make me sick.... ohh,... ohh I have a pain I needs me a medicine man.... ffs sort yourself out, grow a set.
Have you got no nerves in your feet like? Anyway, I have zero pain tolerance. I can't even hold hot coffee in plastic cups man.

Have you got no nerves in your feet like? Anyway, I have zero pain tolerance. I can't even hold hot coffee in plastic cups man.
Get a shoe lace and a stick, twist it tightly around your knee until your foot goes numb.

Foot update: After not having £40 to spend on professional help, I decided to stick a needle in it instead. Several eruptions of white shite later, I can put my foot down flat for the first time in weeks. Doctors eh?

Foot update: After not having £40 to spend on professional help, I decided to stick a needle in it instead. Several eruptions of white shite later, I can put my foot down flat for the first time in weeks. Doctors eh?
Ffs, I fear for the accelerator pedal

And the children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back