Any new VW Golf owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just 'buy a car' personally. No wonder the roads are full of Audi drivers and brand new Nissans. The f***ing tramps don't own them, they are renting them
I saw a sign which said a BMW 5 series for only £800 per month :lol: the amount if them you see about man, who's paying that much

I saw a sign which said a BMW 5 series for only £800 per month :lol: the amount if them you see about man, who's paying that much
Believe it or not, I know a tit that put £10K down and is paying £700 a month for a Q7 that will never belong to gin and he couldn't afford to buy.

I wanted a 5 year old audi estate few years back and every 2.0 tdi had a oil sprocket fault that was virtually guaranteed to go at around 100k miles, is vw the same engine?

Yeah, it will be/have been used in the whole VAG range, no doubt. They usually are.

Me mate was telling me that certain new Audi's (he mentioned the A5) are burning oil and require rebuilds at very low miles, too.

VW ownership in particular is full of bits breaking all the time. They haven't built a proper Golf since the mk2, imo.

I know all modern diesels are soft as shit, but some are still worse than others.

The marketing team at VW must be laughing!

Yeah, it will be/have been used in the whole VAG range, no doubt. They usually are.

Me mate was telling me that certain new Audi's (he mentioned the A5) are burning oil and require rebuilds at very low miles, too.

VW ownership in particular is full of bits breaking all the time. They haven't built a proper Golf since the mk2, imo.

I know all modern diesels are soft as shit, but some are still worse than others.

The marketing team at VW must be laughing!

What modern diesel hatchback would you recommend mate?

What modern diesel hatchback would you recommend mate?

They're all potential money pits, but personally, I'm mostly a Ford man.
Then again, I don't buy new, so look at them differently than some.

We have a MK2. Prices were ridiculous when my dad was looking for a MK1.

Can imagine. Especially a 'swallow tail' early one.

I haven't seen a tidy, standard looking mk2 GTi in an age.
Yours a big bumper model?

Something 2 years oldish and no mone than £12k

I wouldn't buy new either, drive alot of fords at work and not a massive fan

If I was looking for a nearly new, reliable, well specced and affordable mid-sized hatch, I would seriously consider a KIA.

I haven't ever driven one like, but they just seem to get better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back