Are all athiests angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm atheist and I do get angry . I refuse to have all the religious gobblydegook in my face. When some atheists realise that they are far from alone they get braver. I just won't tolerate fairy stories or the smug twats that spout them. And if you don't like it....? Tough.

According to @LeicesterMackem this is nothing do with religion, or more specifically lslam, rather politics.

How about 'contextualising' the killing of atheist journalist in Bangladesh?

I suggest you look at the recent conflicts and power struggles between the secularist coalition who govern Bangladesh, and the Islamist opposition parties. The journalists killed were largely supporters of the government. That widens the issue from one of 'acting in the name of Islam' to acting due to political motivations in a power struggle.

According to @LeicesterMackem this is nothing do with religion, or more specifically lslam, rather politics.
I said that it was also due to politics - 'it widens the issue' - comprehending English not a strong point for you? You'd know this if you bothered to do the slightest bit of research into the situation in Bangledesh. Clearly the complexity of the world is something you can't cope with so need to resort to simplistic black/white/goodies/baddies scenarios.

I said that it was also due to politics - 'it widens the issue' - comprehending English not a strong point for you? You'd know this if you bothered to do the slightest bit of research into the situation in Bangledesh. Clearly the complexity of the world is something you can't cope with so need to resort to simplistic black/white/goodies/baddies scenarios.
Okay. So you admit lslam is the primary motivating factor.

Know this , all people are atheist. There are currently over one thousand gods being worshipped. If you only believe in one you are atheist. Not only that , incredibly stupid. What makes your god the true one ? Only what someone else has told you.

Yeah. I've just read right through that linked article on the BBC. If you don't think isIam is the primary motivating factor of what is happening in Bangladesh you are either an idiot or in total denial.
You don't understand politics, and you don't understand that the world isn't a simplistic black/white binary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back