Best Spiderman Film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Zod

Striker
Has to be the amazing spider-man 2 for me. Kind of got roped into going to watch it the other day but was very pleasantly surprised.

Haven't seen the new ones but as someone that read the comics as a youngun 1 question:
do they kill off Gwen Stacey in this one?

Is it the same as the 1st remake, exactly the same just with different actors?

Is it the same as the 1st remake, exactly the same just with different actors?

I watches the first remake the other day and though I usually don't like superhero films I quite enjoyed that one. Spoilt by the OTT battle scene at the end though.
Talking of which I also watched man of steel recently and thought it was very good until the end scenes. it was slightly different to previous superman films with him not being a reporter and lois knowing who he was. The fight with general Zod at the end was so dull I fast forwarded most if it. Two indestructible men fighting was just pointless and reminded me off the second Matrix film which was also spoilt by the overly long fight scenes.

I watches the first remake the other day and though I usually don't like superhero films I quite enjoyed that one. Spoilt by the OTT battle scene at the end though.
Talking of which I also watched man of steel recently and thought it was very good until the end scenes. it was slightly different to previous superman films with him not being a reporter and lois knowing who he was. The fight with general Zod at the end was so dull I fast forwarded most if it. Two indestructible men fighting was just pointless and reminded me off the second Matrix film which was also spoilt by the overly long fight scenes.
I honestly think that movie would have been better if they big finale was the Smallville fight, destroying half of Metropolis was so ott it ruined the movie, if it was last movie in a trilogy when they have ran out of ideas I could have forgiven it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back