Biggest annoyance at your place of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact I haven't had a manager for four months now.

Ordinarily not a problem. But certain things that need manager's approval and having to ask other ones on the floor who usually just roll their eyes and act like they're doing you a huge favour or even worse just palm you off without giving a shit.

I work in a call centre. This is probably apparent from my post.

The fact I haven't had a manager for four months now.

Ordinarily not a problem. But certain things that need manager's approval and having to ask other ones on the floor who usually just roll their eyes and act like they're doing you a huge favour or even worse just palm you off without giving a shit.

I work in a call centre. This is probably apparent from my post.
Become the manager...

Become the manager...

Kind of hard when you're sitting on a phone all day, your breaks are regimented and they kick off if you go to the bog.

Add to that the job isn't advertised and if it were and I got an interview, the interview process isn't even remotely related to the role.

Don't think this hasn't crossed my mind mate... :lol:

There is a 46 year old German vegan woman who, although friendly enough, is infuriatingly petty, fussy, pedantic and stubborn. She has moved into IT and struggles with the basics but insists on learning every last detail of the techy stuff in the software product. At one point she was just stood behind me watching my screen (as if to learn) with a "don't mind me" .

"Errr fuck off pet". My mate had to leave the office because he couldn't breath for laughing.

Takes about 4 or 5 attempts to explain concepts and two years after I find I am still explaining the basics. I work from home some weeks and the other weeks I travel to the customer in Hannover. Reaching he end of my tether and when the contract ends at December I think it is time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back