Biggest annoyance at your place of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

some right f***ing fannies on this board like. get a proper job then you wont have time to complain about people being next to you talking shite or eating. try being in the icy wind and rain all day, up to the eyeballs in clarts. then you have 4 or 5 other contractors on site all trying to either scam you, stitch you take a lend of you, then your gaffa comes down and will twist at what has happened on site regardless of how much you have actually done, then the same people who you are trying to work with, start making up shite about you to hide the fact that they have done fuck all for 3 days. then you have all the paperwork to try and do whilst sitting in the car with the heaters doing fuck all, and the paperwork gets soaking and filthy, and your fingers are too cold to register that you are actually holding a pen. then when summer comes round, you cant take off your PPE so you end up covered head to toe in sweat and filth, with flies and midgies constantly attacking you, then you go to the cabin for a piss and it hasn't been cleaned out for a week yet lads still think its a good idea to shit all over the place and hoy shitty toilet roll on the floor cos 'someone else' will clean it up

but aye, some lass with a short skirt must be a nightmare, and heaven forbid the smell of microwaved fish whilst you are inputting meaningless numbers into some shitty database and complaining that your chair doesn't recline at the correct angle and the aircon is set at 2 degrees above your optimum working temperature.

bunch of fags. get a real job

Best advert I've ever seen for not getting a 'real job' to be honest.

Hope it's warm tomorrow and doesn't rain mate.

Reactions: JDD
some right f***ing fannies on this board like. get a proper job then you wont have time to complain about people being next to you talking shite or eating. try being in the icy wind and rain all day, up to the eyeballs in clarts. then you have 4 or 5 other contractors on site all trying to either scam you, stitch you take a lend of you, then your gaffa comes down and will twist at what has happened on site regardless of how much you have actually done, then the same people who you are trying to work with, start making up shite about you to hide the fact that they have done fuck all for 3 days. then you have all the paperwork to try and do whilst sitting in the car with the heaters doing fuck all, and the paperwork gets soaking and filthy, and your fingers are too cold to register that you are actually holding a pen. then when summer comes round, you cant take off your PPE so you end up covered head to toe in sweat and filth, with flies and midgies constantly attacking you, then you go to the cabin for a piss and it hasn't been cleaned out for a week yet lads still think its a good idea to shit all over the place and hoy shitty toilet roll on the floor cos 'someone else' will clean it up

but aye, some lass with a short skirt must be a nightmare, and heaven forbid the smell of microwaved fish whilst you are inputting meaningless numbers into some shitty database and complaining that your chair doesn't recline at the correct angle and the aircon is set at 2 degrees above your optimum working temperature.

Awesome rant there Tunner, godamn awesome.

Lot of bile in those paragraphs.

Top.f***ing.post

Phone calls from people that don't know the geography of the area and ask if I can "just pop" to places that are miles away.

Can you pop out and do these quick calls, one is in Hexham and one is in Seahouses?
No because they're miles away from me and also miles apart from each other.
But they're both in Northumberland and you live in the North don't you?
:confused:

If you think that's bad a couple of weeks back I got a call from my London based mangler to say there wasn't going to be enough work to do in Sunderland so he was cancelling that & wanted me at a client site in Leicestershire instead, about 2 hours before the job was due to start & the client site being nearly 3½ hours away. :confused:

Kiss arses who try to make illusory targets, rather than saying " don't be fuckin silly you're counting the time up wrong, the work you're wanting doesn't fit into 8 hours and I'm fucked if I am working over for nowt to convince you your ravings are possible "

You work at a call centre, don't you?

Lass I worked with having a house built, she never shut up about for the best part of 2 years, she never invited any of us to her house warming!

Biggest annoyance for me is when somebody leaves just a tiny bit of a reagent or enzyme in the bottom of a tube and doesn't f***ing order some more.

Or when a work experience kid makes a communal buffer or some other vital thing and fucks it up.

People who moan about not moving from their desk and how they "can't deal with being sick right now"

Wasn't moaning about it - it was a reply to someone who said they dislike people who eat at their desk.

90% of the time, my option is to not eat at all, or eat during a conference call.

That's just a fact. To be honest, I don't mind that much - just wish I didn't lose half an hour's pay every day for a "lunch break" that I never get to take.

Open plan bloody offices. Oh and the bloke near me who coughs every five minutes and sounds like he's choking and shitting himself at the same time.

Ironically probably the biggest whine on the thread so far. Proper job = mud and shit. Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back