Bird eating spider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lad I shared a house with at University had one in a tank - pretty poor pet really. He had a tarantula, a python and an iguana anarl.
Me mate was telling me last night about some lass he knew who had one, and used to let it wander about the house. Fuckin' madness.

Lad I shared a house with at University had one in a tank - pretty poor pet really. He had a tarantula, a python and an iguana anarl.

If I shared a house with someone who had a tarantula in a tank, I would accidentally spill petrol inside the tank and then accidentally set it on fire and then accidentally sit there and watch and make sure

Wouldn't surprise me if the horrible things are fire proof
my downstairs neighbour I noticed had a brightly lit tank put in his living room. if it was snake or spider I was going to kill it. thankfully it's just a lizard. still, it doesn't aid a restful sleep.

It's the Golden Orb Spider that eats birds

There's pictures and presumably a video of it doing so on Google

That's either a really bad picture of a fake because that spider does not look real. The bottom one. The top one does.
bottom pic is photoshopped or summit.real spider,just enlarged...don't quite get that big

Saw a spider today with a round abdomen that was about the size of a little finger nail. Was a sort of fawn colour with a faint white cross on it. Any ideas?

They reckon that the average human in Britain has appx. 800 spiders crawling all over their face at any given point during an evening.

That's during the summer like, it drops a bit in the colder months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back