black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

there was ISIS flags flying on the Bangladeshi centre in Hendon today
seriously? Or is my wind up detector broken?

You are one prize thick knacker you, if fuck all happened why were the police involved ? why was it in the news ? Do you honestly think she would have just made a story up for the f***ing sake of it, what about that piece of shit in Mowbray park ? Are you going to try and defend him as well after he tried to run off with the bairn, you are just like that scum in Rotherham, you'll make any excuse up and turn a blind eye when colour is mentioned, Boy am I glad the political party you voted for didn't get in, because kids have got a lot to fear with your f***ing attitude.

Someone spun a roundabout, kid fell off, that someone checked on kid, kid was ok, family member came up, that someone walked off.
Nothing happened really.
Mother is a typical attention seeker, I have doubts any of it happened, she probably was not paying attention and let kid fall off herself and thought she would make up excuse.
Obviously she wasnt paying attention or she would have been next to round-a-bout and saying to 'someone' hey wtf are you doing stop spinning that before my child gets hurt.

^^^ should say, mother/sister whoever it was, too tired to recall.

Just got one on my cuntbook timeline showing 2 Asian lads 1 about 40 the one 16 ish walking past a pub in the town with the words. "This is a pic if the 2 people who tried to take my son at the underpass, please share to make all parents &grandparents etc aware if them"

I'll not post the pic as it only spreads white like this around but why the fuck is the polis not on the case if your sprogs nearly been nabbed? f***ing bullshitters, hope the daft bint gets sued.

Report it to the police, send them a non-emergency email or non emergency report on the website or ring the station (not 999).

At least that would hopefully get whoever is in the wrong done....

the only thing to fear, is fear itself... people like you and the mentallers you'd like see in government keep everyone in fear to make dumping on them easier...

Pretty accurate, but also pretty stupid statement, its a weird one.

And the echo do most of their research, investigation and news gathering from the SMB.

Echo dont do research and investigation to be honest.

So a man spins roundabout for kids, one falls off, he then attempts to help kid back up and is immediately branded a peado abductor. It's a sad f***ing time in our history when males are vilified in such a way.

Most roundabouts were removed for 'health and safety' when parents realised they could sue councils to make money if they let their kids fall off.
Will the remaining few be removed and roundabouts consigned to history as people realise they may make money from claiming peado scares?

ffs daily mail are using streetview and geograph instead of stock agencies now.
Photography is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back