black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's raged fuckers like you that want removing from society, along with any arsewipe that tries to abduct kids whether they are black white pink yellow green or blue ;)

I whole heartedly agree as would everyone on here i imagine, problem is it didnt happen did it, you seem to have problems separating reality from fiction. Remember the last thread like this?

Aye. Did you know today is the day that Marty McFly goes to in Back to the Future 2? Mental isn't it??

Did you know that KFC breed special chickens that only have breasts, legs, wings and nuggets? Like and share and you will never eat there again

An an unknown man approached the roundabout and spun the roundabout fast.

What a bastard

Did you know that KFC breed special chickens that only have breasts, legs, wings and nuggets? Like and share and you will never eat there again

An an unknown man approached the roundabout and spun the roundabout fast.

What a bastard

The facebook post and the newspaper report seem quite a bit different like

Getting slightly comical this thread now. Amazing how many people take it as gospel whatever is wrote on face ache
It's unreal the amount of people lack the basic skills to do a bit of research using reliable sources of information to make a reasoned judgement of facts and evidence..

Instead they get all up a height and follow the latest facebook 'fact'..

Paws being a canny example on here

So a man spins roundabout for kids, one falls off, he then attempts to help kid back up and is immediately branded a peado abductor. It's a sad f***ing time in our history when males are vilified in such a way.
at the expense of repeating myself, there is nothing to fear but fear itself...

Apparently happened again today in Mowbray park. One last week happened with a black guy sporting ear muffs tried to take a young bairn from outside of Greggs.

Loads of Facebook wankers sharing it.

Could you show a picture of the precise shade, I would'nt want them all tarred with the same brush.

It's unreal the amount of people lack the basic skills to do a bit of research using reliable sources of information to make a reasoned judgement of facts and evidence..

Instead they get all up a height and follow the latest facebook 'fact'..

Paws being a canny example on here

It's probably why UKIP got so many votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back