Bruce out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portly Steve Bruce's biggest fan. Defends him to the ends of the earth, claims he got horrific abuse from us over a prolonged period and that it was because he was a Geordie that we hounded him out.
2 wins at home in a calendar year or summat. Canny.

Portly Steve Bruce's biggest fan. Defends him to the ends of the earth, claims he got horrific abuse from us over a prolonged period and that it was because he was a Geordie that we hounded him out.
well darling let me tell you , im a geordie and it had nothing to do with his roots basically he was totally inept , have a look at the players at his disposal someone posted earlier

well darling let me tell you , im a geordie and it had nothing to do with his roots basically he was totally inept , have a look at the players at his disposal someone posted earlier
Absolutely, you don't have to convince me. But then what do I know because Jardine also believes that unless you have played the game you don't understand it so you shouldn't have an opinion.

Absolutely, you don't have to convince me. But then what do I know because Jardine also believes that unless you have played the game you don't understand it so you shouldn't have an opinion.
fans understand the game far more than most give credit far , in fact we see things more clearly

fans understand the game far more than most give credit far , in fact we see things more clearly
Again I agree, but apparently me 76 year old dad, who has probably forgotten more about Sunderland and football in general, than many will ever know, shouldn't really go to games because he hasn't played it.

Desfartes loved bruce

I loved arguing with desfartes about bruce

Bruce was a knacker who just trotted out excuse after excuse. Add this to his buy 10. Hope 1 is good, sell for profit......buy another 10 and repeat style of management. Didnt like the appointment at the time, pretty much knew it would end like it did.

Blokes a bluffer

We haven't got a good record against him since he left though, have we?
Sadly no. We really do need to beat them too, if we're going to avoid the drop.

Desfartes loved bruce

Bruce was a knacker who just trotted out excuse after excuse. Add this to his buy 10. Hope 1 is good, sell for profit......buy another 10 and repeat style of management. Didnt like the appointment at the time, pretty much knew it would end like it did.

Blokes a bluffer
There used to be website started by Wigan fans, which listed all his excuses. I'm sure it was on here once.

Hull's Premier League record in 2014

Played: 36
Won: 6
Drew: 9
Lost: 21

Desfartes loved bruce

Blokes a bluffer

He'll be calling Hull fans bigots now.

Are Hull fans the first group of fans to actually like Bruce? He was never loved here, at Wigan and Brum he never seemed to be liked either, and he left Huddersfield in dubious circumstances. I really thought he had found his place in Hull.

Scary how he manages to pull off near identical collapses wherever he goes, a handful of wins in a calendar year, expensive scattergun transfer strategy with big flops, inability to adapt to anytging outside his comfort zone. Its all so so familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back