Buckers Bridders and rodders

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's tedious as fuck like.

Repeating the same old shite with a slightly different angle and trying to be 'funny' ffs.

If one of your mates went on like that you'd fuck off sharpish when he went to the bog.

It's weird as I never come across these people in real life.

I must just be lucky.

Top posting mate ;)

Who are the three you refer to?

Bear in mind he said quality not quantity and players that improve the starting X1.
Coates, Lens & Kaboul. All of which will be regular starters & improve the quality of the squad that we had when Dick made that statement.

He said 4 signings, we've made 3 of them so far. Why are you twisting about broken promises?

Coates, Lens & Kaboul. All of which will be regular starters & improve the quality of the squad that we had when Dick made that statement.

He said 4 signings, we've made 3 of them so far. Why are you twisting about broken promises?

Two big assumptions there....first that £2m man Matthews is actually any better than the present incumbent at RB and that both Coates and Kaboul will replace O'Shea. If it's Coates and JOS who start then it's as you were last season.

I don't think you'll find much support for your view that we've signed three quarters of the quality Dick asked for. Lens aside I'd say the other three are no better than what we have.

Two big assumptions there....first that £2m man Matthews is actually any better than the present incumbent at RB and that both Coates and Kaboul will replace O'Shea. If it's Coates and JOS who start then it's as you were last season.

I don't think you'll find much support for your view that we've signed three quarters of the quality Dick asked for. Lens aside I'd say the other three are no better than what we have.
There's not like as i deliberately didn't mention Matthews. :oops:

I will also stick my neck out & state that JOS won't play every game next season so barring injury, Kaboul & Coates will both be regular players (note regular doesn't mean every game).

You were the one that brought up broken promises & quoted Dick saying he wanted 4 first teamers. We have signed 3 who will be first teamers next season. I'm not saying we're finsihed or I'm 100% happy with the squad, I'm just not going to bleat on like a hormonal 1 direction fan over 'broken promises'.

It's weird as I never come across these people in real life.

I must just be lucky.

You have man, you just left them in the Board Inn when they went for a piss ;)

People tend not to behave like this in real life because if they did they would end up sad and lonely. On here they have a captive audience and can get the attention they crave.

I'm not exactly upbeat about the forthcoming season at this moment in time, but I dont feel the need to start another dull and hugely negative thread picking on one of our already highlighted a million times failings with another hilarious slight twist on the last one I started.

You have man, you just left them in the Board Inn when they went for a piss ;)

People tend not to behave like this in real life because if they did they would end up sad and lonely. On here they have a captive audience and can get the attention they crave.

I'm not exactly upbeat about the forthcoming season at this moment in time, but I dont feel the need to start another dull and hugely negative thread picking on one of our already highlighted a million times failings with another hilarious slight twist on the last one I started.
Aye mate, sorry about that. It was a family emergency or something iirc.

There's not like as i deliberately didn't mention Matthews. :oops:

I will also stick my neck out & state that JOS won't play every game next season so barring injury, Kaboul & Coates will both be regular players (note regular doesn't mean every game).

You were the one that brought up broken promises & quoted Dick saying he wanted 4 first teamers. We have signed 3 who will be first teamers next season. I'm not saying we're finsihed or I'm 100% happy with the squad, I'm just not going to bleat on like a hormonal 1 direction fan over 'broken promises'.

If you genuinely think that we have signed three quarters of what Advocaat stated he required to take the job on then it's pointless discussing things further with you.

I'd sell them all with no hesitation like, sorry if its harsh, just my opinion

You're f***ing mental. Keep on making things up to suit whatever point it is you think you're making. I didn't mention 3/4 of the players he wanted, nor did I mention Matthews.

Dry your eyes & you might be able to read the board better.

It's exactly what you said you cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back