Can you pass a UK citizenship test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21/24 and I'm in that young persons bracket, so not all rubbish!

Got that driving license one wrong...was pretty sure your supposed to get a UK license if your here on a permanent basis if you've got a valid EU license.
Richard Arkwright one wrong as well (Name rang a bell but hadn't a clue why).
The criminal legislation one was the third, thought you weren't allowed to discriminate in the workplace...or did I misread the question...

Got that driving license one wrong...was pretty sure your supposed to get a UK license if your here on a permanent basis if you've got a valid EU license.
The criminal legislation one was the third, thought you weren't allowed to discriminate in the workplace...or did I misread the question...

Distinction between criminal and civil proceedings I think

Distinction between criminal and civil proceedings I think

That would make sense. Also the test was a bit rubbish as on most of the multiple choice questions it would only let me choose one answer.

23/24. Though the Richard Arkwright one was a lucky guess, never heard of him.

Got the last question wrong about magistrates.

That and my passport says that yes, I could pass the test. Worrying that people from this country can't pass because that was very easy.

:lol: That's the one I got wrong, too.

23/24. Though the Richard Arkwright one was a lucky guess, never heard of him.

:lol: That's the one I got wrong, too.

I too had not heard of Mr. Arkwright however I thought that the test seemed to be rather focused on the history of Britain and thought the Industrial Revolution would be a more prominent example of Britishness than farming.

That is it? Haven't lived in the country for over 30 years and got every one right. Of course I had a grammar school education when it meant something

Arkwright and driving licence wrong for me as well. I thought you could only drive for a year if you were a permanent resident for some reason. And I thought the other fella invented the seed drill :oops:

I too had not heard of Mr. Arkwright however I thought that the test seemed to be rather focused on the history of Britain and thought the Industrial Revolution would be a more prominent example of Britishness than farming.

Good point, didn't think of that. I just read the question, thought Who's he, and randomly let the mouse pick the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back