Can you pass a UK citizenship test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just try it.

I could pass a US citizenship test, I'm sure.

I like burgers, violence and flags.

I did try it - as I said, I passed. The US citizenship test is likewise quite easy, so I'm sure you could pass as you managed to write three successive complete sentences while referencing the core redneck American values of food, guns, and empty symbolism.

Edit: The "FFS" was in reference to the fact that so many UK citizens failed that, just as many US citizens would fail our ridiculously easy test.

Last edited:
UK Residency test? what a laugh- more like were you educated to O'level standard and when

It should be - Can You Fake A British Peasants Indoctrination Test?

if 24 Questions sums up what You are good at then good luck to ya son

It seems that logic certainly isn't on your list of skills, but your apparent assumption that people can only be good at one thing does say a lot about you.

It seems that logic certainly isn't on your list of skills, but your apparent assumption that people can only be good at one thing does say a lot about you.
What list?
What assumption?
Edit

Who cares?

There are not "many variations in language in different parts of the UK" . The UK speaks the English language ubiquitously. Unlike Canada, which speaks English and French. Or the US, which speaks English, Spanish and gibberish. We do have regional variations in accent and dialect, but it's still English.

That one had me stumped. I felt stupid getting it wrong but I got it wrong out of principle. The wording of the question was incorrect.

21/24 for me.

Got the 18th century political parties wrong - never heard of the 'whigs'. Got the language one wrong (out of principle). Got the magistrates one wrong.

That one had me stumped. I felt stupid getting it wrong but I got it wrong out of principle. The wording of the question was incorrect.

21/24 for me.

Got the 18th century political parties wrong - never heard of the 'whigs'. Got the language one wrong (out of principle). Got the magistrates one wrong.

How old are you?!

Link won't load. It's a silly test anyway because:
1) It has bugger all to do with real life in modern Britain (unless it has been updated since I last 'took' it)
2) People that take it buy a cram book, and well....cram all the answers into their heads anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back