Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to watch the Scottish leagues in the 60's and 70's. Great back them with some decent players and teams. f***ing shite now. the league is a dead man walking. I've no idea how the Scots make it worth watching.

I used to watch the Scottish leagues in the 60's and 70's. Great back them with some decent players and teams. f***ing shite now. the league is a dead man walking. I've no idea how the Scots make it worth watching.

Even in the 90's/early 00's, the Old Firm teams had some very good players.

One of the most dominant teams in the world back in late 60s. What the hell happened
way refs are with cards these days the Celtic team that won the European cup would have all been sent off by ht

Some people on here reckon they would fight for top 4 in the PL anarl. They would struggle for top 4 in the championship man
Within 5 years with the resources they would have and sponsorship deals they would be top 4 in the PL, Same as Rangers. Massively well supported.

Within 5 years with the resources they would have and sponsorship deals they would be top 4 in the PL, Same as Rangers. Massively well supported.
Supports not enough anymore, you need billionaires. They also can't get away with charging extortionate ticket prices the London clubs do.

Aye. I'm from Wishaw but living in Bristol until September, then moving to Glasgow.

The Well are quality.

I've kind of done it in a Reverse live about 5 mins walk from Fir Park now.....

Quality is not one word I'd use to describe them, do enjoy the crack with the fans in the Fir park social and the jack Daniels bar though

This is certainly what their fans insist would definitely happen. Not so sure myself. Plenty of big city clubs in England that should have the resources to be up there, aren't.

Saving their money for the group stages

They've came back from worse. Artmedia Bratislava iirc?
No we lost tie, was strachans first season. We lost 5 nil in the away leg and only managed 4 in the home tie to still go out.

Supports not enough anymore, you need billionaires. They also can't get away with charging extortionate ticket prices the London clubs do.
A billionaire would buy celtic if they were in the premier league though?

Last edited:

Biggest myth going the Rangers and Celtic fans I work with are always spouting this drivel. Plenty of clubs of equal standing and fan base are nowhere near that. Us, yourselves, Villa, Leeds, To name a few

If we both struggle to get top players to the north east these fuckers will struggle the same

I'd like to see them come to the English league so this ridiculous myth can be put to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back