Chuka loves Corbyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was answered by pointing out that his opposition was always on matters of principle and morals. People like that. He supported his party more often than not. It's quite refreshing after decades of being dragged to the right to have someone with morals, principles and courage of conviction.
Let them spit their dummies, the arrogant, spiteful parliamentary people who "care for the party". They care so much they seem prepared to be spiteful enough to try to completely kill the party off instead of accepting the majority decision of the membership. Splitters.
Are other Labour MPs only allowed to have matters of principle and morals if they agree with his, like?

Are other Labour MPs only allowed to have matters of principle and morals if they agree with his, like?
Virtually all of the 'new' lot have no morals or principles so the question is irrelevant.
What was that welfare reform bill very recently after the election where the spineless fuckers never even bothered opposing ?

Last edited:
Virtually all of the 'new' lot have no morals or principles so the question is irrelevant.
What was that welfare reform bill very recently after the election where the spineless fuckers never even bothered opposing ?
Sez you.

Do any MPs from other parties have morals or principles in your view?

You're still talking in riddles. If you have a point, please get to it.
I'm not talking riddles, silly. Other posters have picked up on it, so don't try and act all naive, if you don't mind.

What was that recent welfare reform bill very recently after the election where the spineless fuckers never even bothered opposing ?

Labour put forward a amendment to that bill then as they have no leader or front bench decided to abstain from the vote thus not tying themselves dowm to a position that could potentially bite them on the arse later. The bill was passing whether anyone liked it or not. Abstaining after laying down there own amendments whilst having no leader or front bench was a sensible thing to do given the circumstances

Still no explanation. This is fun.
What do you mean 'no explanation'?

Corbyn boasts about defying the Labour Party whip hundreds of times but threatens any Labour MPs who don't fall into line behind him if he's elected their leader.

Can you not see the problem? :confused:

What do you mean 'no explanation'?

Corbyn boasts about defying the Labour Party whip hundreds of times but threatens any Labour MPs who don't fall into line behind him if he's elected their leader.

Can you not see the problem? :confused:

What's this got to do with the post of mine that you replied to, in which I said I think he'll be stabbed in the back?

That's what's been baffling me, and still does.

What's this got to do with the post of mine that you replied to, in which I said I think he'll be stabbed in the back?

That's what's been baffling me, and still does.
Voting against the whip hundreds of times is stabbing his leaders in the back, if you believe in political parties that is.

Personally I'd prefer all MPs to go back to be independents but that ain't going to happen.

Voting against the whip hundreds of times is stabbing his leaders in the back, if you believe in political parties that is.

Personally I'd prefer all MPs to go back to be independents but that ain't going to happen.

So you were trying to tell me in riddles something I already knew, and made clear that I knew, when I said I reckoned that's what would happen to him.

Cheers.

Labour put forward a amendment to that bill then as they have no leader or front bench decided to abstain from the vote thus not tying themselves dowm to a position that could potentially bite them on the arse later. The bill was passing whether anyone liked it or not. Abstaining after laying down there own amendments whilst having no leader or front bench was a sensible thing to do given the circumstances
Last night I said Corbyn had courage of conviction, this new labour lot could learn a lot if they don't spit their dummies. Should he be elected that is.
If the bill was passing anyway then stand up and be counted as there is nothing to lose. Show an opposition, not a sit on the hands and threaten fellow party members to conform or else. Totally shite.

So you were trying to tell me in riddles something I already knew, and made clear that I knew, when I said I reckoned that's what would happen to him.

Cheers.
Fine, just don't come on here shedding tears that he thinks he might be 'stabbed in the back' by his fellow Labour MPs.

Fine, just don't come on here shedding tears that he thinks he might be 'stabbed in the back' by his fellow Labour MPs.

I've just explained to you that this is what I fully expect will happen. So why would I shed any tears?

(please don't answer this with yet another riddle).

I've voted Corbyn but Burnham is impressing me.
For what it's worth. I think you did right.
Surely these parliamentary labour members should be accepting the wishes of the labour membership and looking to take on a very weak tory government.

That's why I said I think he'll be stabbed in the back.

I hope not, but that's what'll happen.
OK. Just so long as you're not complaining if that is what happens to him ...

Surely these parliamentary labour members should be accepting the wishes of the labour membership and looking to take on a very weak tory government.
Shouldn't Corbyn have done same then?

Last night I said Corbyn had courage of conviction, this new labour lot could learn a lot if they don't spit their dummies. Should he be elected that is.
If the bill was passing anyway then stand up and be counted as there is nothing to lose. Show an opposition, not a sit on the hands and threaten fellow party members to conform or else. Totally shite.

Did Corbyn ever accept the wishes of the labour members?

You can't just claim Corbyn is principled when voting against his own front bench then call the rest spineless, no morals etc just cos they don't agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back