Conner Wickham needs to be sat down, asked if hes signing a contract, if not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be bumping and grinding with Rylan and all them other soft twats, in some Essex nightclub.

Came on today and made 2 lazy obvious fouls in the space of 5 minutes. Jozy gets some grief, but this twat is far worse to me, at least Jozy tries, (he's shit, but he tries) but this fucker strolls around like he's on a catwalk.

He'd struggle to look up to find office, let alone the table and chair to sit down at, to even begin to talk about a new contract.

the Spurs player Yonas Kabul, check his eyebrows out (he looks like he could be a female impersonator as a sideline), Connors are heading that way :confused::lol:
I am suitably enlightened and impressed. Many thanks. Eyebrows were never my thing but from now on I promise to pay attention.:lol:

Should be bumping and grinding with Rylan and all them other soft twats, in some Essex nightclub.

Came on today and made 2 lazy obvious fouls in the space of 5 minutes. Jozy gets some grief, but this twat is far worse to me, at least Jozy tries, (he's shit, but he tries) but this fucker strolls around like he's on a catwalk.

Got to say the one on Mertersaker was really poor where he just compeletely bottled the challenge. Then his yellow card looked like he just couldn't be arsed to track the run

I am suitably enlightened and impressed. Many thanks. Eyebrows were never my thing but from now on I promise to pay attention.:lol:

can't help myself, but seriously - have a look next time at their brows when you see em, a sight to behold :lol:

I wouldn't even sit down with the plank. I'd show him the contract, tell him that's what he's getting, or he can fuck off.

Apart from the purple patch at the end of last season, what the fuck has he done for us ? To think that below average plodders like him can hold a club like ours to ransom is beyond depressing.

There isnt a decent english centre forward in the world at present and thats scary. So how wickham can think we owe him a living is beyond me. Borini (I KNOW) at least put a shift in.

There isnt a decent english centre forward in the world at present and thats scary. So how wickham can think we owe him a living is beyond me. Borini (I KNOW) at least put a shift in.

Today showed exactly what Wickham is. A deluded, lazy, average plodder, who's getting paid 100 times what he's actually worth.

I'll happily drive him to his next club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back