Coolest blokes ever...with a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. It's too much."

Charlie Sheen

"I don't sound like nobody" - Elvis Presley ( can we gloss over the double negative please?) His fatha Vernon also said "I never met a guitar picker who was worth a damn" (when giving career advice to the young King when he was thinking about giving up his truck driving 'career' for music...)

“I was in Nashville, Tennessee last year. After the show I went to a Waffle House. I'm not proud of it, I was hungry. And I'm alone, I'm eating and I'm reading a book, right? Waitress walks over to me: 'Hey, whatcha readin' for?' Isn't that the weirdest fuckin' question you've ever heard? Not what am I reading, but what am I reading FOR? Well, goddamnit, ya stumped me! Why do I read? Well . . . hmmm...I dunno...I guess I read for a lot of reasons and the main one is so I don't end up being a fuckin' waffle waitress.”
Bill hicks
Sounds like a bit of a cock knocker who wants to mock those less able or fortunate than him, salt of the earth types...

On having been accused of being drunk by Bessie Braddock, Winston Churchill replied,

" Yes ma'am I'm drunk and you are ugly, but I'll be sober in the morning "

Mr Jackson...

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”
Mr Jackson ?

Logon or register to see this image

“There was nothing really as glorious as a good beer shit—I mean after drinking twenty or twenty-five beers the night before. The odor of a beer shit like that spread all around and stayed for a good hour-and-a-half. It made you realize that you were really alive.” Charles Bukowski

"If you're a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, or in anyway an asshole please don't buy my records, you might like me but I f***ing hate you"

Or summit like that.

Sir Thomas Beecham (conductor) to a female cellist who might not have been the best of musicians:

'Madam, between your legs is an instrument that can give pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is sit and scratch it'

Totally agree H

He's revered as a god by the SMB hipsters and while I find his musings amusing and sometimes on point, I barely raise a smile.

Oh and that quote was by Sinatra not Martin.

And that other quote by Jackson was a quote of a quote from the bible, so not really a Jackson quote.

No, a small part of it is. Tarrentino wrote the rest

Assistant Director:
Hitch! We're setting up your next scene and Talulah Bankhead's not wearing any underwear! What should I do?

Alfred Hitchcock (wistfully):
Hmmm ... I'm not sure if this is a problem for Wardrobe, Make-up or Hairdressing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back