Crowd for Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the schools have been given loads for tomorrow. I think this is the first game of the club shop offer. I know a few who are going who wouldn't normally.

I really dont see any excuse for Stoke not selling out our away end like
Free travel havn't they?

My little lads team have been given a few adult and kids tickets for Stoke. The missus just replaced his home strip with a new one as the one we got him at the start of the season is ruined and the club sent out tickets for the Watford game. We have season tickets so not sure why that was done.

I really dont see any excuse for Stoke not selling out our away end like

Really? Two recent longish trips to Newcastle and Saints. Two extra League Cup game tickets to buy (Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday) and a last trip to West Ham (full allocation taken and nearly sold out) in the run up to Christmas?

I too think less than 1500 is a poor following but there are valid reasons.

Really? Two recent longish trips to Newcastle and Saints. Two extra League Cup game tickets to buy (Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday) and a last trip to West Ham (full allocation taken and nearly sold out) in the run up to Christmas?

We sell out just about every week . The valid reason is that your club doesn't mean as much to as many people . Nothing the matter with that

Depends on how many free tickets are getting doled oot.

They won't bring many.

Stoke will bring around 1300-1500 which is respectable for a club and fan base like theirs.

We cant't hold other clubs to the same standard as Sunderlands away following - our support, home and away, is the anomaly in the league.

We sell out just about every week . The valid reason is that your club doesn't mean as much to as many people . Nothing the matter with that

What it means is people pick and choose their away games because they can't afford to go every away game. Some can and good luck to them.

43 quid for Everton away on Dec 28th for an example. 28 quid for concessions.

Ludicrous at any time of the year. Absolute disgrace at Christmas.

Stoke will bring around 1300-1500 which is respectable for a club and fan base like theirs.

We cant't hold other clubs to the same standard as Sunderlands away following - our support, home and away, is the anomaly in the league.
Half that amount I reckon. @OakeyStokie do the club still do the free transport?

Pathetic not to sell out when you have free travel and have a decent team doing ok

Yes but not many take advantage of it and a lot of fans are asking for subsidised ticket prices instead. It's not a very pleasant experience by all accounts.

I've never used it myself as I prefer to make my own roads.
I mainly use coaches myself, occasionally the train (like Palace on Monday) but with the cost, have found it saves a fortune travelling by car. We like to mix it up.

I fancied us doing free transport but that's not fair on the many who travel without the use of a coach. So the £10 discount works for us.....that's when we get them!

What it means is people pick and choose their away games because they can't afford to go every away game. Some can and good luck to them.

43 quid for Everton away on Dec 28th for an example. 28 quid for concessions.

Ludicrous at any time of the year. Absolute disgrace at Christmas.

That's mental, not far off £50 for that shithole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back