DA - 6 quality additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/lo...ayers-if-he-s-to-stay-at-sunderland-1-7275448

We have made 2 and the season kicks off a week on Saturday and the window closes in a month. The club appear to be in the usual position of having to sell before recruiting.

As much as I enjoyed last night it only served to show we really are still four players short of Dicks requirement. If we are really financially hamstrung then targets are going to be missed while we wait to offload. Loan players are going to add to the wage bill too.

Considering we have added to the defense its looked bloody shambolic during pre season. With JOS & Brown only adding to the argument that they should be nowhere near a Premier league teams back four....even as back up IMO. But needs must and basically we haven't got a choice.

I felt incredibly positive when DA went back on his decision following the 5-6 player sound bite. Now I'm not so sure.

Do I need bed wet pills or is this a reasonable appraisal?

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/lo...ayers-if-he-s-to-stay-at-sunderland-1-7275448

We have made 2 and the season kicks off a week on Saturday and the window closes in a month. The club appear to be in the usual position of having to sell before recruiting.

As much as I enjoyed last night it only served to show we really are still four players short of Dicks requirement. If we are really financially hamstrung then targets are going to be missed while we wait to offload. Loan players are going to add to the wage bill too.

Considering we have added to the defense its looked bloody shambolic during pre season. With JOS & Brown only adding to the argument that they should be nowhere near a Premier league teams back four....even as back up IMO. But needs must and basically we haven't got a choice.

I felt incredibly positive when DA went back on his decision following the 5-6 player sound bite. Now I'm not so sure.

you are a f***ing idiot then.

Do we really need another moaning thread? Couldn't you have just posted on one of the other ones? This place, honestly. :rolleyes:

I agree the quicker OShite gets flicked the better, Hopefully tomorrow then we can sign Evans

I think it's a reasonable appraisal but as you allude to, it seems that there's not much that can be done about it at the minute. The AJ and Alvarez situations probably don't help either.

The squad following the past 3 seasons needed stripping back and improving greatly, this hasn't happened at all therefore we can only expect more of the same, poorly run business doesn't begin to cover it.

I think it's a reasonable appraisal but as you allude to, it seems that there's not much that can be done about it at the minute. The AJ and Alvarez situations probably don't help either.

It just bloody frustrating that's all. Then you get pricks telling you that yer an idiot....*this place* :):). Maybe just a bit tired this morning, but it was a really good day out yesterday. Despite the result there were positives. We just need those extra players!

It just bloody frustrating that's all. Then you get pricks telling you that yer an idiot....*this place* :):). Maybe just a bit tired this morning, but it was a really good day out yesterday. Despite the result there were positives. We just need those extra players!
Keyboard warriors who only come on here to have a virtual argument as they wouldn't say a word to anyone in real life.

The frustration is that you can see were probably only a couple decent buys away from being a decent team that could stabilise us this season. Despite the constant talk about better next year or whatever else, we seem to be going into the season with a lot of questions still being asked.

I like the signings of Lens and Kaboul, Coates was a no brainer

I agree we need 3 more players though, pace on the right wing like Lens, a powerful striker and a top class centre mid

We might not get these BUT if we don't we will have a massive relegation battle.

I am not moaning as much as others, have to be honest so used to it that I am not even complaining, thats the way it goes, hard league. But we do need these 3 players to avoid it IMO

Just Seen a stretch humvee blacked out windows, Reg Plate DA 6 Qual on it's way.

Maybe they are all travelling up together? Medicals booked apparently, and double rooms at travelodge, it's happening lads, get the trees ready.

It just shows you ,the because we need to move dross out, the previous managers going back to Bruce consistently bought shite. All due to the fact that we have no one in the top management at the club who has a clue on how to run a football club. After digging around, All of the big boys and now the middle tier teams in the EPL have twigged on and put in place over the past three years have all recruited high calibre professionals, not the likes of Byrne, Lowes, Hutchinson, Jarvis (club solicitor) or Ryan Sachs (club Secretary) to name but a few that we are lumbered with.. Until the structures right at the very top i cant see us progressing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back