David Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

hes up there with russell howard on my Wouldnt Tire Of Punching list
f***ing cushion faced slimey B.O.-stinking forgetting-about-his-own-kid-being-in-the-pub bullshitting tranny

I like him, he's a jolly good chap doing a decent job.

I did like him, he was a good chap doing a decent job.

Now I'm not so sure, especially seeing him sell the country down the river to a corrupt and rotten to the core EU, while at the same time allowing himself and the UK to be totally humiliated in the process.

Thought Lord Sewell's comment on him to the prostitutes when he was wearing his pink bra was absolutely spot on tbh:

"the most facile, superficial prime minister there's ever been. He just shoots from the hip. He is false. He makes one-off commitments and cannot deliver."

I did like him, he was a good chap doing a decent job.

Now I'm not so sure, especially seeing him sell the country down the river to a corrupt and rotten to the core EU, while at the same time allowing himself and the UK to be totally humiliated in the process.
We were sold down the river to EU decades ago.

I always think of Cameron as looking like an animatronic puppet. A bit like the old Numbskulls cartoon, with little guys inside controlling the movements.
Logon or register to see this image

Bit of a pyrrhic victory though. Without their liberal chums the majority is wafer thin and they'll be in trouble after the first couple of by elections.

They were in trouble immediately after they won the election when everybody realised what they'd done by voting.

That said though a labour government with Ed in charge would have been a disaster.

Whoever we have in charge we can't win :lol:

They were in trouble immediately after they won the election when everybody realised what they'd done by voting.

That said though a labour government with Ed in charge would have been a disaster.

Whoever we have in charge we can't win :lol:
You could always stand yourself. You'd either do a better job or find out it isn't such a doddle to please even half the people some of the time.

God I hate this man. Has there ever been a more a facile Prime Minister?

Every day he announces new 'measures' and 'actions' in response to whatever is on the news.

Its like he thinks he is an advert for being PM rather than being a PM. Leadership by ITV.

He stands up and does something unlike cock suckers like you who bleat from the sidelines and who ,at the end of the day,are useless kernts said who contribute nothing apart from arse gas on an Internet forum.

Go fcuk yersel pal.

I like one thing about Cameron, he knows how to play to the public, he gets like because he treats everyone like a child.
He is soooo condescending, his speech is simplistic, child like, its aimed at a dumbed down public and because they can understand his speeches aimed at kids they love him. He also plays on natural hatred against people, divide and conquer etc, boosting their self esteem by being able to feel better than others/blame others.

I like one thing about Cameron, he knows how to play to the public, he gets like because he treats everyone like a child.
He is soooo condescending, his speech is simplistic, child like, its aimed at a dumbed down public and because they can understand his speeches aimed at kids they love him. He also plays on natural hatred against people, divide and conquer etc, boosting their self esteem by being able to feel better than others/blame others.
Basically a twat

He stands up and does something unlike cock suckers like you who bleat from the sidelines and who ,at the end of the day,are useless kernts said who contribute nothing apart from arse gas on an Internet forum.

Go fcuk yersel pal.
:lol:

Say it like it is Paddy lad. You been on the Guinness?

Cameron is still a c*nt mind. If you saw him standing in a car showroom you would do an about turn and walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back