Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

My parents bought me a kilo of ketamine
That's the Easter Party sorted.

The eldest is getting Walking with Dinosaurs (on blu ray like, I'm not a scratter). He also got a Gruffalo Easter egg of his grandparents.

The youngest will get some titty milk like he always does.

I always got a present but it was nowt on the scale of birthday's/Christmas.

One memorable present off me mam was the Turtles van...

Logon or register to see this image

(Figures sold separately - already got 'em at Christmas;)) :cool:

I dont believe you. You are trying to play up to your ' look at me, I love a drink I do' image on here

I can take a pic of them when I get home if you want marra - ordered them before we found out she was expecting from a friend whose brother has his own vineyard in southern moravia - the Mrs likes the wine he does so I stocked up for her - don't even kow why I'm explaining myself here like :)

I can take a pic of them when I get home if you want marra - ordered them before we found out she was expecting from a friend whose brother has his own vineyard in southern moravia - the Mrs likes the wine he does so I stocked up for her - don't even kow why I'm explaining myself here like :)
angry rob mate, he's always angry. and I think a little bit jealous

Full of false promises you lad. I'm still waiting for the before and after pics of the Christmas fish. :rolleyes:

What a ridiculous event this is becoming.

Had a woman in today saying she's got her young lad an Xbox One for Easter. What the actual fuck, when I was a bairn I got Easter eggs and Easter eggs only.

I absolutely loved hunting them as well, since when has Easter became such a big "I want this and that" event?!?

if an xbox had to be bought, a home crafted easter bonnet worthy of the games console should have been demanded in return, at least get the insatiable little consumerist wannabe thinking about easter and its traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back