Ed Miliband Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done better than I expected, in the campaign, tbh. But my expectations weren't that high.

Positive campaign :)

Blaming Cameron for people drowning when travelling between Africa amd Italy is pretty positive like.

This is what he said:

"David Cameron was wrong to assume that Libya's was a country whose institutions could be left to evolve and transform on their own,"

"The tragedy is that this could have been anticipated. It should have been avoided.

"And Britain could have played its part in ensuring the international community stood by the people of Libya in practice rather than standing behind the unfounded hopes of potential progress only in principle."

Which part of that does he say Cameron is to blame for people dying?

What 'threat' dumbo? This is an open forum and people can post where they like ! Put me on ignore if you like. Look up the definitions of Fascist and Racist before you start accusing people by the way. Look up illiterate as well because it describes you to a T.

I've filed you under 'Little Fat Racist Right Winger'.......I chuckled as I did it

This is what he said:

"David Cameron was wrong to assume that Libya's was a country whose institutions could be left to evolve and transform on their own,"

"The tragedy is that this could have been anticipated. It should have been avoided.

"And Britain could have played its part in ensuring the international community stood by the people of Libya in practice rather than standing behind the unfounded hopes of potential progress only in principle."

Which part of that does he say Cameron is to blame for people dying?
The part that the BBC reported, in Morning Reports on 5live. Heard it with my own ears.

Though strangely they watered it down later in the morning. I wonder who they got a call from :lol:

Mind in your own quote Miliband is saying it without saying it. Spineless twat. ;)

I come from a generation that suffered school lessons in portacabins and crumbling hospitals. I tell you one thing, for the eighteen years they were in power the Tories did nothing to fix the roof when the sun was shining.

My hero.

I thought I would start a thread to reflect on all the great points about our Prime Minister elect.

Please no detractors or jealous Tories/UKIPpers

Firstly he runs a very positive campaign unlike the hapless tories....this is why he will be the next Prime Minister.

Secondly, with those big brown eyes he is the most handsome of the party leaders.....much better looking than Cameron and unlike Farage, he brushes his teeth.

As well as being dreamy, he has lovely manners....who wouldn't wan such a charmer representing the UK on the world stage.

What other great features does this fine figure of a man have?

Eats sandwiches leik a hoss.

Logon or register to see this image

Horseome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back