Ed Miliband

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Alan Johnson is on Have I Got News For You tonight. Just coincidence. He doesn't want to be leader. He hasn't even dressed up for it. He just looks like an ordinary bloke. One of us. Not one of those out of touch politicians.

Housing benefit simply leads to house price inflation and passes tax payers money directly to private landlords.
It is wrong to incentivise people to have children in an overpopulated world. If you cant afford children dont have them. The taxpayer already contributes massively in providing free education and healthcare.
Again a tax payer subsidy to business.
This was the whole basis of the formation of the welfare state. If structured correctly it removes the need for at least the first two benefits. Have a payment as a percentage of your earnings in the last year - if you lose your job - obviously with a maximum ceiling. A sort of National Insurance scheme if you like. No contribution no payment.
you need to contribute to this country for 20 years before you are eligible for anything
we have a huge immigrant community in the north east who are self employed ie taxi drivers , shop owners , restaurant owners who only pay self employment stamp of £7 a week which is £364 a year if they are married and have a couple of kids , they will get aprox £1800 a year in child benefits compared it costs £1092 on average to give birth for one nights stay in hospital thats without pre and after care , i cant find figures to illustrate medical cover for a family so ive estimated £350 to cover dentist , GP , and optician without maternity most of the imagrant population is probably 1st or 2nd generation uk residents and they dont have any previous generations who have paid into the welfare state pot so over a 16 year period for the children going to school its £22600 per child in state school
over 16 years our new members of the population pay £5,824 aprox but they receive £55000
i havent included the crippling bill for the nhs tourists
i think its worse subsidising the immigrant population in this country and useing the indigenous population as scape goats for the drain on our society
exscuse my grammar and spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back