Embarrassing (A Mag no doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it is a Mag and they want moral highground, let's try these from NUFC.com and True Faith:

NUFC.com
''In common with other games this weekend, the official kick-off time was 3.07pm.

That replicated the six minute duration of the FA Cup Semi-Final tie on 15th April 1989 between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough, plus an additional minute spent in silent tribute to the victims of that terrible afternoon.

Disgracefully, a handful of so-called Newcastle fans emerging on to the seating deck well after 3pm failed to respect the silence - the subsequent 'shushing' by other toon followers also contributing to the shameful disruption.''

True Faith:
''You also had fans kicking off with other fans for not singing anti-Pardew songs and then racially abusing Shola Ameobi throughout the game. But it’s all Ashley and Pardew’s fault that we have people going on like this, what else are they to do?''

Everton supporters made a bit noise, probably people in the concourse or coming up the stairs that didn't realise there was a minutes silence happening. A few of outlet supporters took offence & boo'd or shouted shut up before realising this was also silly. The rest of the minute was silent.
disagree, anyone worth their salt from Merseyside will have known there was a minute silence prior to kick off

Well if it is a Mag and they want moral highground, let's try these from NUFC.com and True Faith:

NUFC.com
''In common with other games this weekend, the official kick-off time was 3.07pm.

That replicated the six minute duration of the FA Cup Semi-Final tie on 15th April 1989 between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough, plus an additional minute spent in silent tribute to the victims of that terrible afternoon.

Disgracefully, a handful of so-called Newcastle fans emerging on to the seating deck well after 3pm failed to respect the silence - the subsequent 'shushing' by other toon followers also contributing to the shameful disruption.''

True Faith:
''You also had fans kicking off with other fans for not singing anti-Pardew songs and then racially abusing Shola Ameobi throughout the game. But it’s all Ashley and Pardew’s fault that we have people going on like this, what else are they to do?''

What's your point? NUFC.com and True Faith are rightly condemning these acts. Apart from the Anti-Pardew part.

:lol:

So you had no point then? Glad we cleared that up.

Not arsed about winding anyone up, just debunking absolute drivel as usual.
have you really really not got anything better to do with your life than spend it on a rivals message board? Are you really that sad? just wondering like

No, my point is, IF Mags are seeking moral highground, they have no claim. No fuck off.

Again, who is claiming the moral high ground? I'm certainly not. Merely questioning if the poster who stated that Newcastle fans had the 'Pardew Out' banner displayed during the minute's silence definitely was certain it wasn't removed for that one minute.

have you really really not got anything better to do with your life than spend it on a rivals message board? Are you really that sad? just wondering like

Default retort generator v1.0

Again, who is claiming the moral high ground? I'm certainly not. Merely questioning if the poster who stated that Newcastle fans had the 'Pardew Out' banner displayed during the minute's silence definitely was certain it wasn't removed for that one minute.

Did you see the underlined and capitalised word' if' at all?
The opening post suggested if may by a Mag, I responded to the opening post, not you. Clearly you are not bright enough to understand.

[QUOTE="Sima, post: 17489098, member: 180you had no point then? Glad we cleared that up.

Not arsed about winding anyone up, just debunking absolute drivel as usual.[/QUOTE]
You probs dont even go to games. Another plastic mag who watches them in the clock in hebburn in your replica "toon shirt", standard.

It's the default mackem response mate. They don't possess a lot of social skills.

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!
Of course, these banners are really noisy buggers, aren't they ?

Nope. I do it. I get flak so people wandering on here can expect it.

"Have you really got nothing better to do with your life than spend it on a rival's message board? Are you really that sad?"

Anything to say to this cutting jibe from The Fulwell Step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back