Embarrassing (A Mag no doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have you really got nothing better to do with your life than spend it on a rival's message board? Are you really that sad?"

Anything to say to this cutting jibe from The Fulwell Step?

Nope, why would I? He has his opinion but he is my brethren.

I do find it desperate how many threads from this forum end on on Newcastle online mind.

You's had a banner with 'Pardew Out' at Stoke. Like I said, it's not beneath your lot to use the exposure to for your own 'cause'. I f***ing seen it on Sky Sports News prior to the kick-off, what's so hard to understand you M0ng?
its true there was a couple about pardew from pictures I saw from the game and coverage

You probs dont even go to games. Another plastic mag who watches them in the clock in hebburn in your replica "toon shirt", standard.

The Clock's shut now petal, probably went out of business due to me not frequenting the place.

You know for a fact that the banner was on display actually during the silence then?

Just what I seen on Sky Sports News when it showed various grounds observing the silence, your lot had 2 different banners outstretched with Anti-Pardew sentiments.

Who is trying to take the moral high ground? I've never even mentioned Sunderland supporters.

Defending my own against absolute drivel is by no way trying to take the moral high ground.

Absolute drivel? Why come on here then you simple fuck?

At least you've finally admitted you were talking shite. Took your time though.

There's a question mark at the end of every sentence. Being an asinine Mag, I don't think you're aware that it means I'm questioning your comment. Thus not being an admission of myself 'talking shite', but a deliberate curiosity of why you think I'm talking 'drivel'?

Back to you simple Simon....

Minute's silences are doled out too often now and we've a society with a minute span of attention. A whole minute to stand quietly and not tweet, post a status update, talk or be funny?! Too long.

Not saying we shouldn't show respect but I remember some minute's silence at Roker Park that were impeccable, a lot less people but the Bobby Moore and Pit disaster were impeccable (both against West Ham and really fostered some good relations between the 2 clubs).

What about justice for the Bradford supporters that died in the fire or the many other football deaths that happen each year? Just saying

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!
:rolleyes:

What about justice for the Bradford supporters that died in the fire or the many other football deaths that happen each year? Just saying
:rolleyes:

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!
Have a word with yourself ... Putting football aside and local bias, do you honestly think people go to the match with the intention of using a minutes silence to draw attention to a poxy banner ffs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back