Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can,t see them going down, i no they are on a bad run but i think they have the players to get out of it.

Strange leaving out Mirallas quite a bit when you's signed Lennon I was fully expecting to see Lennon on one side and Mirallas on the other with either Naismith or Barkley behind Lukaku

I think he's trying to balance the games out but maybe Mirallas isn't too popular just now.

Moving forward he's just got to go for it and to me that means playing 2 from Mirallas/Mcgeady/Atsu/Lennon/Pienaar on the wings with Naismith/Osman/barkley behind lukaku. No more fannying about with players in the wrong positions.

Most of the above are either desperately out of form or barely alive in the case of pienaar

Something like 18 errors that have lead to goals but some think that's down to the manager

I know a few of the Everton fans on here reckon that the errors are partly down to Martinez setting the defence up to play in a way which they're completely unsuited to, although I do agree that they've not been helped by Howard seemingly being shot to bits these days.

Strange leaving out Mirallas quite a bit when you's signed Lennon I was fully expecting to see Lennon on one side and Mirallas on the other with either Naismith or Barkley behind Lukaku
Ha'way Bear lad, give up the facade..."You's" ffs, just say we instead.

I think he's trying to balance the games out but maybe Mirallas isn't too popular just now.

Moving forward he's just got to go for it and to me that means playing 2 from Mirallas/Mcgeady/Atsu/Lennon/Pienaar on the wings with Naismith/Osman/barkley behind lukaku. No more fannying about with players in the wrong positions.

Most of the above are either desperately out of form or barely alive in the case of pienaar
Aye what's happened to Pienarr these days

No idea. What is obvious though is that we've missed those linking players like him and Osman. Both are finished pretty much now and need replacing.
What your thoughts on Steven Naismith? U rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back