Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need a link that proves someone famous has ever called someone else an idiot?

Or are you actually intending some subtle irony here and actually know from where the phrase came into popular use? (Hint: it's a fictional character on a well-known American cartoon who is himself an idiot.)

Given the fact that you didn't know what plasticity is, I'm betting on the former. It's kinda strange how we seem to have moved from "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" to "If it's not on the internet, it can't be true."

There is one thing I don't think anyone has mentioned on this thread so far, and I'd like to hear an explanation for it if possible. If the WTC buildings were gravitational collapses only (no explosives) how is it that bone fragments as small as finger nails were found on the top of the Deutsche Bank building? How did they get there with this pancake theory? To me fragments this small would suggest an explosive force.

There is one thing I don't think anyone has mentioned on this thread so far, and I'd like to hear an explanation for it if possible. If the WTC buildings were gravitational collapses only (no explosives) how is it that bone fragments as small as finger nails were found on the top of the Deutsche Bank building? How did they get there with this pancake theory? To me fragments this small would suggest an explosive force.

a) finger nails ain't made out of bone.

b) how far away was the Deutsche Bank building?

Directly across Liberty Street from WTC 2, and Liberty Street is not wide at all. Close enough that the facade of WTC2 actually raked down the side of it while the former collapsed. As in, WTC2 physically hit it on the way down. Given that (and the fact that WTC2 was more than twice as tall as the DB building), it's not surprising that material from the former was found in/on the latter.

And, for those who don't believe information can be true without links:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2...911-the-wounded-deutsche-bank-tower-vanishes/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nk-tower-damaged-9-11-finally-dismantled.html (with photo showing the gouge; I remember seeing how eerie this looked in person as well)

The 'explosive' force of the aircraft hitting the buildings expelled a number of things. Small fragments weren't necessarily exiting the building on their own, they could have come out with anything...furniture, plane parts etc... One of the engines from flight 175 hit the street six blocks away.

Even on collapse, as the main structure pancaked, there is debris flying out in all directions (from a great height).

Logon or register to see this image

a) finger nails ain't made out of bone.

b) how far away was the Deutsche Bank building?

I know that finger nails aren't made out of bone, I said bone fragments as small as finger nails were found at the top of that building. While I realise that the building was fairly close I wanted to know how a gravitational collapse alone can explain bone fragments this small on top of another building.

I know that finger nails aren't made out of bone, I said bone fragments as small as finger nails were found at the top of that building. While I realise that the building was fairly close I wanted to know how a gravitational collapse alone can explain bone fragments this small on top of another building.
The smaller they are, the easier it is. So why do you keep mentioning their smallness?

The 'explosive' force of the aircraft hitting the buildings expelled a number of things. Small fragments weren't necessarily exiting the building on their own, they could have come out with anything...furniture, plane parts etc... One of the engines from flight 175 hit the street six blocks away.

Even on collapse, as the main structure pancaked, there is debris flying out in all directions (from a great height).

Logon or register to see this image

Some of those fragments found were of the firemen so this can't be explained by either of the plane impacts. I think this is the point I'm trying to make, to me looking at any of the collapse videos there seems to be a lateral force.

Know how when you drop a heavy object onto a solid surface (think dropping a book onto a table) and hold your hand next to it you can feel the air rush out from the sides? Now imagine what happens when a 110 story building collapses.

Here's a video of the WTC2 collapsing:

Watch at 1:16 as an enormous chunk of facade is blown clear of the dust cloud by the force of the collapse. If that's the case, what's the big deal about fingernail-sized bone fragments?

Some of those fragments found were of the firemen so this can't be explained by either of the plane impacts. I think this is the point I'm trying to make, to me looking at any of the collapse videos there seems to be a lateral force.

Considering that the tower was hit on one side by a 767, it's reasonable to suppose that one side was weakened more than the other.

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I just don't see how they got there in a gravitational collapse.

I think you're just not comprehending the magnitude of the forces involved. As for the firefighter remains, there were firefighting crews up to the 78th floor when the tower collapsed.

There's always something that needs explaining isn't there? The amount of energy involved in the collapse would be enormous. All of the potential energy of the building transferred to the surroundings, either by conversion to kinetic energy in the fall, heat, sound or expelling the air from within the floors. Objects could be ejected pretty much anywhere, and updraughts caused by eddying in amongst surrounding buildings could explain how objects were found in 'impossible' places.

you have just quoted the simpsons:oops:

Its about pitching things at the right level!

Seriously now, there are some educated people have posted on this thread and some of their words are wise.

I've no doubt that there are many unanswered questions regarding 9-11, I have after all read many CT's. Many of the CT originators have their own agenda, some are merely trying to make sense of a horrendous series of events, but there is no doubt that by far and a way the biggest issue is the lack of trust of a large section of the worlds population in their own governments(s).

Parroting CTs is not the way to alleviate this situation, it will actually make matters worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back