Films that were hugely overlooked/underrated on release

I didn't like it, and it is a bit 'niche' in its style. One day I'll give it another go, but I don't remember it being good.
It has its followers who get very angry when you say anything negative about it, rather like Withnail & I and iPhones. :lol:
Never saw Withnail and I but I do love iPhones. Tried an android recently and it was shite.

I didn't like it, and it is a bit 'niche' in its style. One day I'll give it another go, but I don't remember it being good.
It has its followers who get very angry when you say anything negative about it, rather like Withnail & I and iPhones. :lol:
Withnail and I is class but far more niche than Blade Runner, give BR another go.

Never saw Withnail and I but I do love iPhones. Tried an android recently and it was shite.
I have an iPhone 7+ (I know, peasant with ancient phone) and I'm typing this on a 2015 Macbook Air (peasant, etc.)
I also have 3 iPads! :lol:
I have an lovely old Macbook Pro, around 2010 IIRC, that had the NVidia GFX chip fail. It affected all of them in time, though apparently it was NVidia's fault. I did the wired bypass mod (difficult, even with my almost 50 years of electronics experience!) so it uses the Intel GFX, but there's something not right as it slows down and becomes unusable after playing videos for a while. A real pity...

Android is OK, IMO, but I just got into iPhones when I got one given years ago (a 3) and like the interface.
What I don't understand is when discussions about platforms descend into absolute hatefests with personql abuse and even death threats. Yeah, I like my Apple gear, but I'm not an advocate, and I don't give a shit what other people use. There's a poster on here, who shall remain nameless, who wouldn't be seen dead with an Android and thinks his iPhone makes him 'cool'. He won't accept that anything Apple could ever have a bug or design flaw.
A grown man...

I can't see me ever buying from Apple, I get secondhand stuff because I don't care about 'new'. Their prices are extortionate and the quality has gone right down since Steve Jobs passed away.

Sorry for the OT ramble. :lol:

Back