Fletcher snapping at the fans again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see his interview on SAFSee?

Going on about "showing people.. especially the fans, that we still have the desire in games"

Hi Stephen by the way.. how's those Krispy Kremes going down?

Maybes he reads this board, if it was me I'd be fuming to show the fans what I'm about ;)

Instead of making comments in the press, or driving your Lambo...how about you just put a shift in every week and 'show your desire' every week. You know, like most people have to to keep their job. Do it ten weeks in a row and I'll give you a kiss, you f***ing shit-haired shit-bearded cider drinking tramp.

Urban woodsman masquerading (sleeves anarl) as a prem footy player.

Did alreet yesterday mind........for a change.

Typical shit attitude. As soon as he does one or two things right then it's about showing the fans. Fuck me, I should go to work and show the boss..look I've tied my shoelaces this morning. What the fuck do you think of that arsehole
Hardly a shit attitude the comment has been twisted to fuck as usual

Fair play to him. The players clearly feel that the fans question their desire. The players want to show they have desire. Fletcher especially showed that on Sat

Well if they want to show they actually have desire it would be nice for them to do it more than every other ten games. Then they might not get questioned. Easy.

If he put the effort in he did yesterday in every game no one would have a problem with him, ditto the rest of the fuckers. Just shows they can do it when they want too, so why don't they want too more often?
Simply because we reward mediocrity with millions. Look at all the no marks there are in the league - so many of them in our team - who have done little to nothing and yet earn multi millions. Sure, they'd like to win the cup or get to the champions league or whatever, but when you drive home to a beautiful mansion with a beautiful gold digger on your arm in a beautiful car, and you're still in your twenties, life really isn't so bad that you didn't prove yourself a world beater last Saturday.
If only there was some way to attach wages to achievements rather than 'potential', 'reputation' or whatever, but that ship has already sailed.

He's on a hiding to nothing, his role has been largely made redundant of late, the man to hoof it to, without a player anywhere near him. He's not Ronaldo.

I think he's already burned his bridges with a lot of people. If he's going to do anything to change people's minds then he needs to do it on the pitch and nowhere else. I personally can't stand him, but if he were to put a shift in every time he played then I wouldn't complain. I won't hold my breath while I'm waiting though.

If he put the effort in he did yesterday in every game no one would have a problem with him, ditto the rest of the fuckers. Just shows they can do it when they want too, so why don't they want too more often?

Said the same thing on another thread a couple of days ago. They have shown time and time again that they are a decent side when they put the effort in, but they just don't normally bother themselves and thats a big problem

Maybe he should just do his f***ing job, and stop acting Billy Big Bollox when he scores one of his twatting 3 goals a season
He does do a job, he's twice the player of Danny graham, but what do you expect when he's left in total isolation getting balls hoofed up to him with absolutely no one within a mile of him?

He'll be off at the end of the season anyway.

Saw the whole interview and he wasn't having a go, just had a strange demeanour about everything like he wasn't arsed.

Said the same thing on another thread a couple of days ago. They have shown time and time again that they are a decent side when they put the effort in, but they just don't normally bother themselves and thats a big problem
Aye it pisses me off all the posters on here who think they simply aren't good enough, they are when they put their minds to it or we wouldn't have stayed up for all these years, always said it was more about attitude and aptitude rather than ability, or rather the lack of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back