Fletcher snapping at the fans again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't hear him on any of the previous games coming out and saying "were showing people we still have the desire".

Did you hear anything at all from him? No, because he wasnt interviewed. And the answer was in response to a question regarding the managers future, which again, wasnt being asked (in interviews with the players) after the previous games.

Has always been our best striker when he can be arsed. He's f***ing excellent when he wants to be. Shame that's only about twice a season

I also love how our fans f***ing slate him, not just about his ability or attitude but personal things like his appearance, his ears and beard in particular then cry like a bunch of little Fannys over something like that or him cupping his ears

Last edited:
Did you hear anything at all from him? No, because he wasnt interviewed. And the answer was in response to a question regarding the managers future, which again, wasnt being asked (in interviews with the players) after the previous games.
Can't say I honestly have a log of Fletchers interviews. Maybe lots, but only this one made the media.

When we are looking to the immediate future, being bogged down by the events of the past is pointless. Saturday showed how they can perform. Let's support and encourage them to continue that level of performance for the rest of the season

FWIW I don't think they will. There will be the usual new manager bounce, then a slump then the usual great escape. Fletcher has burned his bridges IMHO and too many 3/10 performances in the last 3 seasons and I hope he isn't given a new contract. Doesn't mean I won't support him for the rest of the season in the hope that he scores the goals to keep us up
Yes and I'll support him too. I live in hope!

Has always been our best striker when he can be arsed. He's f***ing excellent when he wants to be. Shame that's only about twice a season

I also love how our fans f***ing slate him, not just about his ability or attitude but personal things like his appearance, his ears and beard in particular then cry like a bunch of little Fannys over something like that or him cupping his ears
I'd be interested to see how he would play in a frown two. His hold up play is excellent but he lacks pace. If he could link up with Defoe or Borini it might pay dividends,,,,

Makes me laugh/cry when I think of Poyet playing him left wing v Villa :lol::eek:

You didnt need to type anything else

Anyone see his interview on SAFSee?

Going on about "showing people.. especially the fans, that we still have the desire in games"

Hi Stephen by the way.. how's those Krispy Kremes going down?
Of all the sticks to hit him with, eating a doughnut is not one of them.

Trouble is , hwes never been arsed... He has sat on his arse for three years and never done it consistently at any level for any sustained period.

When we are looking to the immediate future, being bogged down by the events of the past is pointless. Saturday showed how they can perform. Let's support and encourage them to continue that level of performance for the rest of the season

FWIW I don't think they will. There will be the usual new manager bounce, then a slump then the usual great escape. Fletcher has burned his bridges IMHO and too many 3/10 performances in the last 3 seasons and I hope he isn't given a new contract. Doesn't mean I won't support him for the rest of the season in the hope that he scores the goals to keep us up
Unfortunately I think you're right:cry:

I'd be interested to see how he would play in a frown two. His hold up play is excellent but he lacks pace. If he could link up with Defoe or Borini it might pay dividends,,,,

Makes me laugh/cry when I think of Poyet playing him left wing v Villa :lol::eek:
Him and Graham made plenty of the fans frown aye :cry:

If he put the effort in he did yesterday in every game no one would have a problem with him, ditto the rest of the fuckers. Just shows they can do it when they want too, so why don't they want too more often?
Ironic that O'Shea has been spouting off saying 'we can't just turn it on and off'.
Really!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back