Fletcher snapping at the fans again

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does do a job, he's twice the player of Danny graham, but what do you expect when he's left in total isolation getting balls hoofed up to him with absolutely no one within a mile of him?

I would expect him to be able to control it and not fall on his arse every 20 seconds, not a lot to ask

How the fuck knackers have twisted this into him having a dig at the fans?
He wants to show the fans they do give a shit.

If he put the effort in he did yesterday in every game no one would have a problem with him, ditto the rest of the fuckers. Just shows they can do it when they want too, so why don't they want too more often?

This, this and this again. Nobody expects the first half on Saturday to be the standard performance but if that was the standard amount of effort they put in every week the crowd would be right behind the players, Neville said in his column the other week that Man United hated playing up here during the Reid era as the players, staff and fans were all at it right from the first minute, would absolutely love for it to be like that again.

The mentality has to change right throughout the club.

I don't really question their desire, just their ability and their direction. The stats have shown that they run around as much as any other team, the problem is that it's usually running after the opposition, and to cover for their mistakes...

Anyone see his interview on SAFSee?

Going on about "showing people.. especially the fans, that we still have the desire in games"

Hi Stephen by the way.. how's those Krispy Kremes going down?

Thats not snapping at the fans ffs :lol:

Got a touch of class to his game. One day we might play to his strengths.

Last edited:
There are 2 points. Firstly he is making the point that the fans are questioning their desire and that he and the other players want to show the fans they do have desire
Secondly he, and a few others put in a real shift on Saturday and if they can keep it up all season we will be fine. What has happened is in the past. It's all about WBA now
You must be joking!!!

You must be joking!!!
No you’re right. The players all want to lose, they don’t care what happens as long as they get paid. We should also never, ever forget the bad performances and make sure we remind the players at every turn that they are failures. Yeah, that’ll help:rolleyes:

Personally I think this ear cupping thing is a load of bollocks. Could it be that he scored after not scoring for a while and cupped his ear to hear the fans sing he scores when he wants? Super Kev used to do it all the time after scoring a goal.

Some absolutely mental people about :lol:

No you’re right. The players all want to lose, they don’t care what happens as long as they get paid. We should also never, ever forget the bad performances and make sure we remind the players at every turn that they are failures. Yeah, that’ll help:rolleyes:
Don't be ridiculous. Of course I want the players to have the right attitude and to show us what they can do. You don't think the past matters? Well how many years has Fletcher been at the club? And for how many of those years or tell me the number of games has he and many others shown the fans the desire on display on Saturday that he's now espousing? Answer that and then tell me the past doesn't count!

Personally I think this ear cupping thing is a load of bollocks. Could it be that he scored after not scoring for a while and cupped his ear to hear the fans sing he scores when he wants? Super Kev used to do it all the time after scoring a goal.

Philips did it to us after he scored the belter down Barnsley. He also did it when he fired home at Sheff Wed, the absolute c.unt.

*Steven

His tattoos and beard are shit mind.

What could be improved with his beard? Its dark and its very full. Id say it cant get much better.

*Shaving it off doesnt improve the beard, as the beard is no longer, as a result of the shaving.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course I want the players to have the right attitude and to show us what they can do. You don't think the past matters? Well how many years has Fletcher been at the club? And for how many of those years or tell me the number of games has he and many others shown the fans the desire on display on Saturday that he's now espousing? Answer that and then tell me the past doesn't count!
When we are looking to the immediate future, being bogged down by the events of the past is pointless. Saturday showed how they can perform. Let's support and encourage them to continue that level of performance for the rest of the season

FWIW I don't think they will. There will be the usual new manager bounce, then a slump then the usual great escape. Fletcher has burned his bridges IMHO and too many 3/10 performances in the last 3 seasons and I hope he isn't given a new contract. Doesn't mean I won't support him for the rest of the season in the hope that he scores the goals to keep us up

Sure its just a celebration he likes, possibly a self-deprecating "big ears" joke. Certain someone hoyed up pics of him doing it at Burnley and Wolves too.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

There are some overly sensitive souls among our fan base :lol:

How could anyone possibly think a desire to show the fans they still want to succeed is a pop at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back