forzamilansafc's, what you doing this weekend before xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight: off to house of tides, get smashed.
tomorrow: out with the men of my lasses family, get smashed.
sunday: out for the match somewhere, get smashed.

Tonight - Dinnar
Saturday - Gan round giving out presents
Sunday - Bit of a gathering for the match at ours, pack bags
Monday - Flight out of this f***ing place

Tonight - Roast duck dinner and wine.
Tomorrow - Gym, driving to me Ma's house.
Sunday - Massive breakfast, locate decent gym in the area she lives in, watch the match, blast around the garden on me mam's sit on lawnmower, not even mowing the lawn.

The neet - on the hoy. Sadly I don't think I'll be partaking in Black Eye Friday as me marra's on call (the useless scouse shite), so relatively quiet perhaps. I'll still have a skinful like.
The morra - fuck all. Piss about with guitars n that. Think I'm gonna stop in on the neet n maybe get a Dominos (fancy some of them jalapeno bites), watch the second Hobbit film, eat a bag of Bombay Mix and drink bottles of beer. Stress out like fuck about the derby.
Sunday - crippled with nerves watching the match and we'll leave it there.
Monday - Wass breakfast then out with the lads at 2 and off to Durham on the hoy. Finish up late evening with a Raj Pooth.
Tuesday - rest. Recover. Possibly go and see the third Hobbit film.
Christmas Eve - out on the hoy with me marra. Start in the Board Inn I believe and work our way back towards Houghton via New Herrington and Newbottle.

Tonight - work until 10.
Tomorrow - Work, cinema, wine & wrapping presents.
The Day After - work, hopefully get up to watch some of the match, out on the night to either drown my sorrows or celebrate depending on the score.
Oof.

Fri: work drinks in the office and then pub.

Sat: up early to gan to the post office, get currency and a final few presents.

Sun: Old Red Lion for preparation party to fuck the mag.
:lol:

The neet - on the hoy. Sadly I don't think I'll be partaking in Black Eye Friday as me marra's on call (the useless scouse shite), so relatively quiet perhaps. I'll still have a skinful like.
The morra - fuck all. Piss about with guitars n that. Think I'm gonna stop in on the neet n maybe get a Dominos (fancy some of them jalapeno bites), watch the second Hobbit film, eat a bag of Bombay Mix and drink bottles of beer. Stress out like fuck about the derby.
Sunday - crippled with nerves watching the match and we'll leave it there.
Monday - Wass breakfast then out with the lads at 2 and off to Durham on the hoy. Finish up late evening with a Raj Pooth.
Tuesday - rest. Recover. Possibly go and see the third Hobbit film.
Christmas Eve - out on the hoy with me marra. Start in the Board Inn I believe and work our way back towards Houghton via New Herrington and Newbottle.

Oof.

:lol:

Sounds like summat Lambchops would do.

Btw your post doesn't count as you haven't listed one cup of scad.

Tonight - Dinnar
Saturday - Gan round giving out presents
Sunday - Bit of a gathering for the match at ours, pack bags
Monday - Flight out of this f***ing place

So what's the reindeer dein on Sunday then?

Sounds like summat Lambchops would do.

Btw your post doesn't count as you haven't listed one cup of scad.
I should have mentioned I'm ganna have fish and chips for me tea the neet anarl. :neutral:

What I'll also be dein this weekend...

Friday: Get me hair cut. Have fish, chips, mushy peas, round of buttered white bread and a wass cuppa scad for me tea before gannin' out on the hoy.
Saturday: Bacon sarnies and drink A LOT of scad. And I mean A LOT.
Sunday: Wass scad and a bacon sarnie before the match, though won't enjoy the sarnie as much due to the crippling nerves.
Monday: Ya kna that wass breakfast I mentioned before? Well it comes with a wass scad. And another one after it too.
Tuesday: Drink A LOT of scad as I recover.

Last edited:
So what's the reindeer dein on Sunday then?

I should have mentioned I'm ganna have fish and chips for me tea the neet anarl. :neutral:

What I'll also be dein this weekend...

Friday: Get me hair cut. Have fish, chips, mushy peas, round of buttered white bread and a wass cuppa scad for me tea before gannin' out on the hoy.
Saturday: Bacon sarnies and drink A LOT of scad. And I mean A LOT.
Sunday: Wass scad and a bacon sarnie before the match, though won't enjoy the sarnie as much due to the crippling nerves.
Monday: Ya kna that wass breakfast I mentioned before? Well it comes with a wass scad. And another one after it too.
Tuesday: Drink A LOT of scad as I recover.

Do you have a double sized mug mate? For when one mug of scad just won't cut it.

I dee and it's a godsend for those hungover mornings.

Fri: Been drinking in the office since 11. We're all going to the pub at 3. Will be meeting up with my proper mates about 5/6 for more drinking/fighting people.
Sat: Drinking many pints watching all of the worthless premier league football that's on this weekend.
Sun: Early start, match, victory drinks, regular drinks, more victory drinks and regular drinks.
Mon: Come to work with hangover, because todays not even my last day.

Today: flying to Barcelona, Nou Camp stadium tour, Magic Fountain

Saturday: Sagrada Familia, tapas, watching Barcelona v Cordoba

Sunday: aquarium, watch derby match in bar, Christmas market to buy a festive Catalan shitting log

The stadium tour is good, you just get to walk around on your own accord. The amount of trophies that club has won is incredible. They've won that many that they melted down some of the shitter older ones and made them into a statue. :lol: Enjoy, great city.

Friday: Writing essay on planning theory, drinking wine
Saturday: Few pints with the lads and sort Sunday's plans out
Sunday: Over town for 10 and then copious amounts of drink

The stadium tour is good, you just get to walk around on your own accord. The amount of trophies that club has won is incredible. They've won that many that they melted down some of the shitter older ones and made them into a statue. :lol: Enjoy, great city.

Friday: Writing essay on planning theory, drinking wine
Saturday: Few pints with the lads and sort Sunday's plans out
Sunday: Over town for 10 and then copious amounts of drink
:lol: Fuckin' hell. Must be nice.

Fri - In newcastle drinking
Sat - In newcastle shopping and getting some bait
Sun - In newcastle watching a football match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back