Frazier Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people turning their nose up at a million pound deal for a player who got 9 goals last season (more than any of our current crop) yet fawning over a 14 million pound deal for a player who got 10 including 4 penalties?, where is the agenda in that?.

I think Borini is overrated on here, but the two are incomparable as players. Borini has a lot to his game, is extremely versatile, and is perfectly suited to 433 and Poyet's style of play.

Get rid of Scocco and graham and sign Campbell

And make some money and save wages - I'd be happy with that.

Will score more than both combined. Has pace, something of which we are lacking and might actually work in the attacking winger role
Danny Graham has scored more PL goals than Fraizer Campbell.

Danny Graham has scored more PL goals than Fraizer Campbell.

so has Brian Deane...doesnt mean he is ever going to score anymore! Danny Graham was a terrible buy and is not worth perservering with..its a wasted place in the squad and a waste of wages..I would rather see an u21 promoted to the squad in his place if it came to that

Fraizer Campbell would offer more to the team overall if we were to get him back

Last edited:
so has Brian Deane...doesnt mean he is ever going to score anymore! Danny Graham was a terrible buy and is not worth perservering with..its a wasted place in the squad and a waste of wages..I would rather see an u21 promoted to the squad in his place if it came to that

Frazier Campbell would offer more to the team overall if we were to get him back
I'm no Danny Graham fan and agree with everything you've said about him. I was just pointing out that he's scored more than Campbell because a few seem to be suggesting Campbell has succeeded more at PL level.
With regards to wages, Graham is on £40k and Campbell reportedly wants the same. That's still a massive waste of wages imo.

I'm no Danny Graham fan and agree with everything you've said about him. I was just pointing out that he's scored more than Campbell because a few seem to be suggesting Campbell has succeeded more at PL level.
With regards to wages, Graham is on £40k and Campbell reportedly wants the same. That's still a massive waste of wages imo.
If we pay Campbell £40k a week then the game is well and truly fucked beyond repair.

Get rid of Graham and scocco off the wage and bring in campbell as back up for alot less. Seems ok to me tbh. Wickham and/or fletcher will be our main strikers, but we need a different type to come off the bench. Campbell done canny last season and at 1 million I don't see much to get upset about tbh.

Get rid of Graham and scocco off the wage and bring in campbell as back up for alot less. Seems ok to me tbh. Wickham and/or fletcher will be our main strikers, but we need a different type to come off the bench. Campbell done canny last season and at 1 million and I'd imagine not extortionate wages, don't see much to get upset about tbh.
He wants £40k/week.

Get rid of Graham and scocco off the wage and bring in campbell as back up for alot less. Seems ok to me tbh. Wickham and/or fletcher will be our main strikers, but we need a different type to come off the bench. Campbell done canny last season and at 1 million I don't see much to get upset about tbh.

Completely agree, however unfortunately at this stage in his career he wont be wanting bit parts in the games off the bench and I'm not sure that's something we could guarantee him.

Not convinced by Congerton until now anyway, but if his next move is to try and sign Fraizer Campbell then I think it's clear that he's out of his depth. I hope the rumours aren't true.

Completely agree, however unfortunately at this stage in his career he wont be wanting bit parts in the games off the bench and I'm not sure that's something we could guarantee him.
That'll be why this doesn't happen then mate. Unless the bigger wage sways him.

I like Campbell, but I think its a backward step to get him back. I watched him a few times last year and think his level is a good championship striker.
If we are mainly playing one up front personally Im happy with Fleth, Jozy and Wickham and maybe give mandron a few appearances.
Please spend money in mid and def

headline could read FRAZER QUEST
and have his smiley awesome face photoshopped onto someone with a lazer gun and talk about how the club are battling aliens and stuff to bring the lad home come home frazer dont get eated by a monstor! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back